Chapter | 26

after everyone had looked at their rooms they all met back at the lounge area for jungkook to show them around.

"all bedrooms should have a bathroom, but there are bathrooms scattered around this house. down these stairs is like a chilling area" jungkook says as everyone besides the girls follow him down the stairs to be met with a hallway.

"so the first door is-" jungkook says while opening the door and letting his friends walk in

"wahh, i have been to your house 4 times and i have never seen this" jin says looking around the hot tub room.

"no one knows these places besides the girls and mum" jungkook says as everyone walks in and looks around.

taehyung was shocked at this house as much as it was but now he is very shook. he looks around to see a large hot tub like a pool and the room was very warm.

"okay now the next room" jungkook says walking everyone out and going to the door in front of it.

"is the gaming room" he says

once taehyung walked in he didn't know what to say there were tvs on the walls and couches places in front of the tvs with PS4 consoles and computers. there was also a ping pong table and 8 ball table also one of those cup tables that people do at parties.

once they left that room they went to the next two rooms

"these two rooms here, are the same rooms" jungkook says pointing to the rooms opposite each other.

jungkook opens the door to one of the rooms.

taehyung was defiantly speechless but by far this was his favourite room.

a cinema room.

"wow" he heard jimin say as it looked exactly like a movie room. filled with chairs some beds and couches but it looked so cool, with the massive movie screen tv on the wall.

"so there is another room like this but just across?" jin asks as jungkook nods

"im so hungry" namjoon says everyone nodding and agreeing

"lets go start dinner!" jungkook says as they all rush upstairs taehyung, jimin and jin going straight for the kitchen.

"we need to grab the meat" jungkook comes in with namjoon and they both walk towards the fridge and grab the meat and walk off.

taehyung pokes a fork into the potato's to see it is perfect, he takes the water out and leaves the potato salad there to cool down.

"i have never been so hungry in my life!" jimin says while rubbing his tummy causing taehyung to giggle.

jin and jimin were cooking their dishes to add for dinner. "tae can you wash the lettuce" jin asks, taehyung nods and walks towards the fridge grabbing the lettuce and grabbing pieces to wash.

"have you lost your v-card to yoongi?" jin asks jimin who nods and asks jin "have you to namjoon"

"yup!" jin says as taehyung coughs

"how are you guys so open about that stuff" taehyung says cheeks going red

"awhh is baby tae getting shy" jin laughs as well as jimin.

"you're still a virgin right?" jimin asks as taehyung nods smiling at how embarrassing the question is.

taehyung had finished with the salad and started to add vegetables in and drizzle salad dressing into a bowl.

"do you like someone tae?" jimin asks as taehyung shoots his head up at the question.

"u-uhm a-ah n-no" taehyung says as jimin and jin look at each other knowingly and laugh.