Chapter | 14

"where the hell is taehyung!" jungkook says as he notices the male is incredibly late.

"someone call jimin up here" jungkook shouts at anyone outside who was listening.

minutes later jimin rushes in out of breath "damn kook what is it now" he says trying to catch his breath.

"taehyung is well late and he hasn't even texted to say he can't come in" jungkook says disappointed as he hates when workers slack off.

jimin freezes for a second and then looks at jungkook "he isn't here?" jimin asks gaining his breath back.

"he is 4 hours late and he has a report due today" jungkook says frustrated jimin has a concerned look on his face making jungkook look at him.

"why do you look concerned?" jungkook asks walking to his desk.

"jungkook I have known taehyung for about 4 years and this isn't like him" jimin says as jungkook pauses for a second as thought start to pop up as he is worried something happened to him.

"you watch over the place, I will go see if he is home," jungkook says grabbing his keys and phone.

"keep me updated kook" jimin says as he gives him a worried look.

jungkook soon leaves the building driving out of the company and heads towards taehyung's house. he parks his car in the front of taehyung's small run-down house, he hopped out of his car and walked towards the door to see it slightly open.

jungkook's heart stops slightly as he feels like something is wrong. he slowly opens the door and walks in to see a small hallway, he walks through the hallway and finds a room with the door open, he thought that maybe it was taehyung's room.

he walks into the small room to see a rusty mattress on the cold floor, a thin blanket on the mattress with a very thin pillow. jungkook's heart broke at this sight "is this how he is living" jungkook said out loud as he moved out of the bedroom towards the kitchen.

jungkook grew curious as he opened the fridge to see half a bottle of milk, he moved to the draws and pantry to see it was empty on one packet of noodles in there.

jungkook didn't realise how much taehyung was struggling.

jungkook moved out the kitchen towards the lounge not noticing the small figure in the corner unconscious.

jungkook saw that there was only one run-down small couch that has fur and burnt marks all over it. jungkook saw no tv or desk. he moved more towards behind the couch only to see the most heartbreaking sight ever.

"taehyung!" jungkook shouts as he rushes to taehyung. as soon as he gets to taehyung his face is bruised and there is dry blood by his mouth.

"taehyung wake up!" jungkook says as he shakes taehyung but received no response.

jungkook grabs his phone from his pockets and dials a number.

"mr.jeon, how may I be of your assistance," the guy on the other phone said

"I need you to be at my house before I get there, tell the guards that you are a doctor and I let you in there. I will be there soon. I will also pay extra" jungkook says as he quickly hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket.

jungkook wraps his arms around taehyung's knee and puts his other hand behind his waist lifting him up bridal style.

jungkook rushes to the car shutting taehyung's house door first. then reaches his car door, gently putting taehyung in the back seat. once that was done he hopped in the front seat and very quickly drove to his own house.

as soon as jungkook appeared in front of the gate it buzzed then opened. he drove in and parked in a rush before getting out of his car and running to the other side to get taehyung.

after having taehyung in his arms he rushes inside his house walking towards the doctor who is now standing up rushing towards jungkook.

"what happened, put up on the couch" hoseok says as they rush towards the couch

"I am not a hundred percent sure but I walked into his house seeing him like this, he is still breathing but he isn't waking up" jungkook says as he puts taehyung down.

"I have to check the rest of his body, so I'm going to have to ask you for some privacy" hoseok says as jungkook nods understanding.

jungkook rushes upstairs and gets a spare guest room ready. he makes the bed by adding fluffy blankets and pillows to the bed.

jungkook grabs his phone and dials a number

"hey kook have you found him?" jimin asks from the other side of the phone

"yeah, I found him at him in a corner all beat up, his mouth was bleeding and he was unconscious," jungkook says as he tidies up the room.

"NO WAY WHERE IS HE?, IS HE OKAY? HOW IS HIS BREATHING?" jimin says loudly through the phone causing jungkook to pull the phone away from his ear.

"he isn't awake, but hoseok is here at the moment looking after him" jungkook says

"I knew that place was to dodge for him, I knew it was dangerous," jimin says

"I know that's why he will be staying with me while I look for an apartment for him?" jungkook says walking towards his room looking at some spare clothes he can give to taehyung.

"he can't afford that kook, he could barely afford to pay his rent where he lived, he thought it was only 200 but it was actually 500 a week so i paid the other 300 secretly," jimin says sadly

"I will be paying for his apartment, clothes, and house needs. he won't be living like that any longer. I will help him" jungkook says as he picks out some clothes putting it on his bed.

"thank you so much kook, you have no idea how much pressure this will put off him," jimin says

"he has been an amazing help to me lately and he shouldn't have to go through this. is there any way after work you can go to his house and bring his clothes or any electronics he has here please," jungkook asks carrying his clothes to taehyung's room.

"yes of course! do you want me to pick up the girls?" jimin asks as jungkook declines

"no that is okay the girls are with mum's house,  they are going to be coming home tomorrow, well euni is staying the night but mum is gonna drop yeona home. you know what she is like with sleepovers" jungkook says through the phone, placing the clothes on a desk near the bed.

"okay I will go now as I'm working late today, is there anyone I can put in charge until I come back?" jimin asks

"yeah get jin or namjoon" jungkook says as jimin agrees and bids their goodbyes before hanging up the phone.

jungkook heads downstairs after he sorted out his clothes and room.

"Is he okay?" jungkook asked hoseok who was cleaning his stuff up.

"his knees are quite bruised but there aren't any injuries there. his stomach is very bruised so I have put oil on it and bandaged it up, I cleaned his face but he is going to need to have a shower when he wakes up cause we can't risk dirt getting in there" hoseok says pointing towards the medicines

"these are for him he just needs to take two at night and rub this oil and cream into his bruises before he goes to bed," hoseok says while he stands up

"I will come check on him in three days, I would suggest he stays off work for two days" he says

"that is fine, I want him to get as much rest as possible" jungkook says

"It is also getting a lot colder so he needs to stay very warm and personally I think he needs to eat more" hoseok says while lifting up taehyung's shirt

"he is very skinny, where you can see his ribs. also, be gentle around this area as this part will hurt him a lot" hoseok explains, jungkook nodding

"thank you so much" jungkook says

"anytime kook, I will be off"

"the money has been transferred by the way" jungkook says as hoseok says his thank you's and heads off.