Chapter | 32

after many people presented there was only one more left. the four CEO's had heaps of notes about every person who presented. some were okay but nothing stood out that worried jungkook. the add-on to his company is important and needs to be perfect to continue to make the company a success. 

"next in," jungkook says yawning relaxing in his chair as the new person walks in. jungkook doesn't look up when he hears the computer connect to the projector.

"good evening my name is kim taehyung and I will be showing you my idea for the addition," taehyung says which causes jungkook eyes to go wide at the voice and name.

jungkook looks up to see taehyung standing ready to present. jungkook was shooked, he had no idea that taehyung was even applying.

'i wonder what ideas he has' jungkook thought.

"before you start you have ten minutes max to show your ideas, we have three other CEO's in here to keep the votes even and fair. we may ask you questions in between, you may start" jungkook says sitting back in his chair.

taehyung nods clicking onto his PowerPoint.

"my idea for the addition to this company is a fashion line" taehyung says's

jungkook slightly glanced at the other CEO's to see them intrigued. jungkook was already happy with the idea, this is something he needed for the company.

"these are some of the designs that I have thought of," taehyung says showing some clothing designs.

"I think that we could make these clothes affordable for people who are into fashion and can't afford expensive clothing. but with these clothes they are stylish, clean, affordable and good quality" taehyung says showing some more designs.

jungkook see's the ceo's nod and writes things down before asking a question.

"taehyung why did you pick fashion?" kai asks

"well I grew up poor and never really had clothes that looked nice, I always got teased for my outfits and I could only afford cheap clothing. I just feel like there needs to be a change in the fashion industry" taehyung says

"how will you promote these clothes?" chen asks the important question.

"well in this company there is a modelling agency which we could get the models to wear the clothes and promote and see where it goes from there," taehyung says

after answering a lot of questions taehyung left with his computer and the room was quiet.

"I loved the idea," kai says

"it is good thinking, it will become super popular, the clothing is perfect. great promotions on getting the word out" kai explain

"I agree with kai, it's a great idea, and no other company has it, it will be super popular," chen says

"I think we have all agreed that taehyung's one is the best." max says causing jungkook to nod.

the men stand up and shake hands bidding goodbye's. jungkook stretches as his body is sore from sitting down.

jungkook couldn't believe how long the interviews took. it was now 2:00 pm. he sighed and looked through some notes before deciding how gets the position.

taehyung was super nervous when his name had gotten called to present. jungkook had no idea he was applying and taehyung knew that jungkook did not know which made him even more nervous.

after taehyng presented his isdea, he felt good thinking that he did a decent job. he did realise though that there were a lot of people that applied.

everyone got sent back to their desks to carry on with work before jungkook calls random people up.

jungkook was really happy that he gets to tell taehyung he got the position of the addition to the company. he was worried about not trusting the person even if they had a good idea. but he trusts taehyung so much and he is very happy and excited to tell taehyung.

jin and jimin had walked into jungkook's office that jungkook was now in sitting down with a few papers on his desk.

"how did the presentations go?" jin asked

"so tired, some were okay some were bad but none stood out till the last one," jungkook says

jimin was crossing his fingers that taehyung got it. he knew that if taehyung got this then this could change taehyung's life forever and taehyung worked so hard.

"by chance did any of you guys know taehyung was applying?" jungkook asked as jimin nodded

"I did and told jin only today," jimin says looking at jin hopeful.

jin was also hoping taehyung won this would be such an awesome experience for taehyung to go into.

"well I'm happy to say that he won, me and the other three CEO's liked his idea the most" jungkook says

"WHAT!" jimin says standing up and jumping up and down with jin hugging each other.

jungkook laughed at their reaction.

jimin started to tear up, "jimin what's wrong?" jungkook asks standing up

"kook I'm not sure you understand how much this is going to change his life for good, he worked so hard on this and he is going to be so happy and it is all because of you so thank you for taking care of my bestfriend, he deserves every single bit of happiness," jimin says

jungkook pulls him into a hug and smiles "he really does," he says and pulls away.

"when are you going to tell him?" Jimin asks wiping away his happy tears as well as jin's tears.

"very shortly I just have to print off the contract papers and give him new log in details and information papers" jungkook says

"we better head off! we will do drinks for celebration tonight!" jimin says as he and jin leave the room jumping up and down.

jungkook chuckles and starts putting the papers into a clear file, cleaning up his desk and checking on the girls in the playroom who were both watching tv with bogum. jungkook smiles and goes back to his office.

he smiles happily knowing he gets to tell taehyung that he won. jungkook walks out of the room and goes towards the office room. everyone went quiet as jungkook walked in.

jungkook had called other people in before to make it less obvious who won.

"taehyung! my office now" jungkook says walking back to his office. standing behind his desk waiting for taehyung to open the door.

taehyung walks in a little nervous but continues to look at jungkook who points for him to sit in the chair.

jungkook still stands while taehyung sits down nervously playing with his fingers.