Chapter | 52

It was now the day of the gender revel and they had to leave in 10 minutes. jimin was now at their house trying to get them out. jimin already knew the gender of the baby and he was so excited for jungkook and taehyung to find out.

"go go go" jimin says "you guys aren't even dressed?!" jimin says walking into the bedroom.

"your mum just arrived and you guys aren't taking the girls we got dresses for them so pick an outfit" jimin says closing the door leaving jungkook and taehyung to look at the clothing rack.

"I will change in here you change in the bathroom" jungkook says as he takes some clothes.

taehyung smiles and picks some clothes before walking into the bathroom getting changed.

after changing he looked into the mirror and smiled checking himself out.

he looked towards his ass and giggled "jungkook is not going to be happy" taehyung chuckles as he opens the bathroom door walking out to see jungkook looking hot as ever.

"wow" taehyung says looking at jungkook who turns to look at him and froze

"wow" jungkook whispered walking closer to taehyung

"you look beautiful," jungkook says kissing taehyung's check

"you look handsome gguk" taehyung says wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck pecking his lips

moaning a little when jungkook squeezes his ass.

"you are so so so damn sexy taehyung" jungkook said in a deep voice looking at taehyung who was looking at him

jimin walked into the room "finally you guys are changed come on" he says dragging them out of the room.

"okay, okay we are going" jungkook says as they both walk out to put their shoes on

"bye babies" taehyung says waving back to the girls who were waving by their granny.