Chapter | 39

"welcome to the opening of the fashion-line for this company i am the ceo and owner of these buildings, and the ceo of this building is my boyfriend kim taehyung" jungkook said pointing his hands towards taehyung who was standing next to him.

"i will pass the speech on to the CEO of this building" jungkook said as he passes the mic to taehyung who takes it.

'confidence' taehyung thinks before looking up at everyone.

"good morning, my name is kim taehyung but will be known as mr kim. i am the CEO of this company and the directors of this company which many of you will be working under is park bogum and kim seokjin" taehyung says directing his hand to the two males who just stood up and bowed.

"today will just be a runner and tour of the place and tomorrow is when work actually starts"

"if anyone has any problem, you know where my office is" jungkook also says.

"any questions?" taehyung asks

"when did you and mr jeon start dating?" one of the reporters asks

"have you guys had sex?"

"how long have you guys been dating"

"is mr.jeon good in bed," a girl reporter asked.

taehyung felt a little embarrassed, jungkook was a little angry at the questions so he walks closer to the mic.

"mine and mr kim's sexual relationship is private, we will not be answering any questions to do with our relationship. does anyone have any actually questions for mr kim" jungkook says moving away from the mic one he see's a couple of peoples hands up.

"what is your goal for this fashion line?"

"great question, i want to be able to create a line that is suitable for all sizes and creating clothes that are affordable" taehyung says

as taehyung and jungkook answered a few more questions they both told everyone to get to work before walking off the small stage.

"are you guys ready?" taehyung asks jin and bogum who were now in front of him

"yup we are" they both said

"good luck!," taehyung says as everyone leaves the meeting room.

once everyone was gone jungkook had grabbed taehyung's hand as they walked towards the elevator going upstairs to his office.

once they reached his office taehyung walked in first then jungkook, jungkook locked both doors behind him.

taehyung had heard the doors lock behind him and he couldn't help but smirk a little. taehyung's back was now facing jungkook's, taehyung didn't know where the sudden confidence came from but he saw that there was a pen at the end of the desk.

he smiled slightly and walked closer to it picking it up but "accidentally" made it fall on the floor.

taehyung bent down to grab the pen when he felt jungkook right behind him hands on his waist.

jungkook smirks when he sees taehyung bend down, his plump ass on full display. jungkook walked closer standing right behind him placing his hands over taehyung's waist.

when taehyung stood up straight he felt jungkook's crotch against his ass.

"gosh you drive me insane" jungkook whispers in his ear kissing his shoulders and neck.

taehyung pushes his ass back onto jungkook's crotch causing jungkook to groan a little.

the next thing taehyung knew he was being spun around and placed on his desk jungkook standing between his legs. taehyung wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck as he pulled him closer placing his lips on the taller male's one.