Chapter | 56

it has been 2 weeks since taehyung gave birth and to say that taehyung was just a little over protective was a huge understatement and it was annoying jungkook a little bit.

"haneul has already been changed already, you don't need to pick him up" taehyung said.

"I'm allowed to pick him up if i want to" jungkook says a little coldly

"I just put him to sleep gguk" taehyung says

it was very early in the morning and jungkook was getting ready for work and wanted to hold his son who had kept taehyung up all night and morning. taehyung is so tired and very emotional as for the past couple of days jungkook keeps wanting to pick up the kids when they have just fallen asleep.

when jungkook picks them up and holds them and puts them down they cry and taehyung is left with trying to get them to sleep.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE GOES AT ME FOR WANTING TO PICK UP MY KIDS, YOU KNOW WHAT IM LEAVING" jungkook shouts at taehyung picking up his work bag and slamming the door shut causing the haneul to start crying.

taehyung flinched when the door slammed shut and let out a sob walking over to haneul picking him up.

"Im s-sorry baby" taehyung says rocking him side to side.

"go back to s-sleep" taehyung says as haneul does.

taehyung puts him down and lets out a sob trying to cover his mouth.

taehyung walks out of the lounge, up the stairs to quickly check on hwan. he saw that hwan was still asleep and he let out a shaky sigh in relief. he walked out of the room shutting the door then walking into his room.

the girls were at their granny's for today so it was less stress for him. he adored the girls and his new borns but he has not gotten any sleep in so long and jungkook has no idea and is mad at him.

taehyung has never had kids this was his first time and he was so scared about doing something wrong or not being a good parent.

he was scared so scared and so tired.

taehyung walked down the stairs and decided to do some dishes and clean the kitchen.

he heard the door open but he was so tired and filled with emotions to even ask.

"hey tae" he heard jimin say and as soon as he heard jimin's voice he let out a sob.

"bub, whats wrong" jimin says walking towards him to pulling him into his chest. taehyung cried his heart out and jimin was very worried he has never seen taehyung this over whelmed.

"babe whats wrong" jimin says, calling taehyung these nicknames didn't really mean anything to them as they were very close.

jimin pulls away from taehyung to see taehyung's dark eyes and eye bags.

"oh bub" jimin says wiping taehyung's tears

"you look so tired" jimin says concerned

"I haven't slept in so long, jungkook is mad at me and I'm so stressed and worried about doing something wrong" taehyung said sniffling

"why is he mad at you?" jimin asks

"jungkook keeps wanting to pick up the kids when they have just fallen asleep and when jungkook picks them up holds them and puts them down they cry and I am left with trying to get them to sleep." taehyung says rubbing his head

"does kook know that you haven't gotten any sleep," jimin asks

"I'm not sure he is always asleep when the girls cry and I'm up before him so i just thought that it would be obvious that i was tired and haven't gotten sleep, i snapped at him this morning for picking haneul up cause i just got him to sleep"