Chapter | 16

"here is the bathroom" jungkook says grabbing a towel and putting it on the sink

"there is shampoo and conditioner also body wash is in the shower, take your time" jungkook says as he rushes out but gets held back, he turns around to see taehyung's hand around his wrist.

"what about my bruises?" taehyung says

"would you be comfortable if I took your bandage off you?" jungkook asked as taehyung shyly nodded.

jungkook shut the door and told taehyung to lift up his shirt and taehyung did.

"you ready?" jungkook asked receiving a nod from taehyung

jungkook held taehyung's waist with one hand and the other grabbed the bandage and ripped it off slowly.

taehyung gasp in slight pain and turned towards the mirror and gasped again when he looked at his very bruised stomach. jungkook watched taehyung and caressed his waist.

"after you have had a shower i will massage your stomach and back with oil and cream that hoseok gave me which should help you" jungkook says

"hoseok knows?" taehyung asked looking at jungkook through the mirror.

"i had to get him to check on you as you were breathing but weren't waking up" jungkook asked as taehyung nods.

"i will get you boxers shorts and a t-shirt" jungkook says as he rushes out of the room and soon comes back with the clothes and puts it on the sink bench.

"i will be going to get changed come get me when you are done" jungkook says leaving shutting the door behind him.

taehyung sighs and strips not wanting to look at what he looks like in the mirror. he turns the shower on and hops in. sighing at how nice the water feels under his skin.

jungkook was now in his room getting changed then went to check on yeona who was fast asleep in the ball pit. jungkook laughed and gently went to pick her up and put her in her room.

once she was placed in her crib and wrapped up in a blanket he sat in her room while she was dozing off. 20 minutes later taehyung walked into yeona's room to see jungkook on his phone. jungkook looked up once he saw feet standing at the doorway

"did she fall asleep?" taehyung asked as jungkook nodded and stood up.

"you ready for the oil and cream?" he asked receiving a nod

jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand which made taehyung's heart skip a beat at the contact. jungkook led taehyung to his own room and told taehyung to take off his top and to lay on the bed.

jungkook grabbed the medicine and went back to his bed to see taehyung shirtless on his bed.

jungkook shook the dirty thoughts out of his head and walked towards taehyung kneeling in front of him.

jungkook grabs the oil and places it onto his hands and rubbing it into taehyung's stomach slowly. taehyung flinches slightly but muffled his groans.

once jungkook had rubbed the oil into his skin then moved on into the cream and rubbed it into his stomach and chest. jungkook waited for the oil and cream to settle in his skin and then told taehyung to turn onto his front.

there were no bruises on his back so jungkook asked taehyung "do you wanna real massage?"

taehyung sleepily nodded as jungkook rubbed the oil into his skin and started to softly massage his shoulders and then slowly went down lower to his back and then waist.

jungkook smiled as taehyung groaned, jungkook knew that he was hitting the right spots.

they eventually finished and taehyung put his top back on and thanked jungkook

"you're very welcome" jungkook smiles putting the medicine on his desk draws.

"im going off to bed as im really tired, thank you for everything mr.jeo-" taehyung says but gets cut off

"jungkook, call me jungkook. goodnight taehyung" jungkook said as he watched taehyung smile and walk into his own room.

jungkook sighs and hops into bed falling asleep quickly.