Chapter | 48

they finally reached their destination, they pulled up to the street hill to be stopped by guards.

jungkook pulled down his window as the guy was right next to his car. jungkook showed him ID and then the guy bowed. "also the next three cars let them through as well" jungkook said to the guard who nodded and moved to the side.

jungkook speed past driving through the street then parked his car on the side of the road. looking through the mirrors to see his friends parking across the roads. jungkook looked towards the front to see four people waiting with them.

taehyung got out of the car walking to the door picking yeona up in his arms. jungkook locked the car once euni had hopped out of the car.

jungkook shook hands with the people at the front greeting them.

once everyone was there they started to introduce themselves.

"hi my name is brianna, i am here with my team to give you tours of these houses in this guarded community. there are four of us so each couple should have one tour guide" brianna says to everyone who nods.

"i will be with mr.jeon and mr.kim" brianna says as everyone gets paired up.

"after this we will have hoped that you would have picked a house, we will go back to our work building and sort out moving trucks payments and etc" brianna says.

"lets get started" brianna says as everyone goes off with someone and starts looking at houses.

"okay first of all what are you guys look for in a house" brianna asks brining a notebook out.

"we need one master bedroom and-" jungkook starts but gets cut off by euni

"i want my own room for when i grow up" euni says

"swame" yeona says getting excited

"so a master bedroom, two separate rooms for girls when they grow up, and how many bathrooms?" brianna says

"It doesn't matter maybe one in the master room and one close to the girl's rooms and one around the kitchen," jungkook says

"okay so around 3ish 4" she says writing it down

"I still want to share a room with yeona but when we grow old there need to be spare rooms" euni clarifies as taehyung chuckles

"I completely understand," brianna says

"ooo can we have two offices" taehyung asks looking at jungkook who smiles and nods.

"yup!" brianna says writing it down.

"also we will need another bedroom but for a newborn" jungkook says looking at taehyung who rubs his tummy. brianna writes it down taking note of anything.

"pool preference?" brianna asks

"spa and pool, also playground for the kids" jungkook says as brianna's eyes lit up.

"i have two houses to show you that describe what you want" brianna says as she starts walking down the street.

as they were walking taehyung was looking around the streets to see the nicest house he has ever seen. he loves how they aren't all close together, they are like mansions but more spaced out.

"also with this street there are gates and the houses i will be showing you will have a gate and grass fences and a driveway so you will have heaps of privacy" brianna says pointing to some houses as examples.

after a little bit of walking they stopped at a gated house that you could only see a driveway behind the gate.

brianna presses the gate's code and the gate starts to move by itself