Chapter | 38

today was taehyung's first day of being a CEO. he was extremely nervous. he and jungkook were going to the company early as everything has been built and furnished.

"how are you feeling love?" jungkook asks taehyung who's legs were bouncing up and down.

"great!, totally not nervous at all"

jungkook chuckled and placed his hand onto the shaky male's thigh.

"you're going to do great!" jungkook said parking his car in front of his company. they both hopped out and walked towards the front sliding doors.

jungkook slid his hand around taehyung's waist as they walked through reception. they were thankful that no one was really around only the design team.

"the manager of the design team, her name is minnie. she should be outside your building" jungkook says as taehyung stops slightly. jungkook turns are to look at him to see his body shake.

"babe? babe?" jungkook says pressing both of his hands lightly over taehyung's cheeks lifting his face up.

"I completely get you're nervous and that is understandable, your boyfriend owns all of this so i will help you every step of the way" jungkook says as taehyung nods

"you're right, I can do this" taehyung says shaking his body

"that's my baby" jungkook said pecking taehyung's lips.

jungkook lifts his hand out "take my hand love" he says, taehyung places his hand in jungkook's as they both walk towards the back door that leads outside.

they both started walking across the field to see taehyung's new building. as they got closer they could see minnie waiting for them.

"wow," taehyung had said before they reached minnie.

"good morning mr jeon and mr kim. i'm here to give you guys a tour of the new building, my team is very pleased with it!" minnie says as they both nod following her inside.

"this is is reception and seats, this will be where people can book appointments and there are books and magazines for people if they have to wait," she says as they walk towards the elevator going up.

"the other rooms that are on the reception floor are for client checkups, for example, if they need help with finding the perfect size that's where doctors and fashion specialists will be," minnie says

the elevator opens and they all walk out to see the most beautiful office taehyung has ever seen. "this is beautiful" taehyung says

"it sure is! now workers will be working here only higher up people will have an office and there are only four offices in this building one being mr kims, jin's and bogums also a spare," she says walking past the offices into a hallway.

in the end, one had a massive door and there were a few other doors with name tags that said bogum and jin.

"they will love this" taehyung said after seeing their offices.

"now for your office", she says as taehyung nods his head still holding onto jungkook's hand tightly.

minnie opens the door and taehyung's eyes go wide. this was the type of office taehyung wanted and it was his!.

"your office has stationery already in here as well as books and a bathroom, also through here," minnie says as she opens a door behind taehyung's desk.

"omg" taehyung says when he sees it is a playroom.

"the girls will love this" jungkook says

"they so will" taehyung says happily