Chapter | 10

after taehyung had finished the tour, jin told taehyung to go to mr. jeon's office to get his swipe card.

taehyung knocked on the door only to hear a blunt 'come in'. taehyung's shaky fingers grabbed onto the door nob and slowly opened it only to see jungkooks flash office

 taehyung's shaky fingers grabbed onto the door nob and slowly opened it only to see jungkooks flash office

taehyung slowly walked in, shutting the door behind him, causing jungkook to look up from where he was sitting. once he saw it was taehyung, he smiled "have a seat, kim", jungkook said

taehyung nods and goes and sits down.

"how have you found the tour so far?" jungkook asks while opening his draw, grabbing out a few things.

"you have a lovely building, mr. jeon," taehyung says confidently

"thank you very much! It means a lot to hear someone say that," jungkook says while smiling brightly.

"I am sure jin told you about the library and gym areas. here is your card with your worker code," jungkook says, passing taehyung his card.

"thank you", taehyung whispers.

"I need to go over your income with you just to make sure you are okay with it," jungkook says, pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to taehyung, who takes it slowly.

once taehyung finished reading it, he looked up at the handsome male in front of him with wide eyes.

"Is everything okay? I know it is not a lot, but the more you work here and show me your potential, you may get a promotion," jungkook says, staring at taehyung curiously.

"this is perfect thank you so much," taehyung says happily as he smiles widely.

"It is only 20 dollars an hour, taehyung?" jungkook says questioningly.

"it's just I am working from 9 till 4 means I get around 140 a day and work most of the week," taehyung says happily as he bows and thanks jungkook again.

jungkook smiles at taehyung, who he thinks are the humblest person he has ever met.

"at the end of the day, your money will go to your bank," jungkook says

"also will you be okay to start working now?" jungkook asks as taehyung nods his head aggressively.

jungkook chuckles and leads him out of his officer towards taehyung's desk

taehyung sat down in his seat and logged onto the desktop.

"if you go to your work email, you will see I sent you an email, yup right there," jungkook says as taehyung clicks onto it.

"click that file, and it should come up", jungkook explains, pointing to the screen.

"yup, so this needs to be handed to me in two days; basically, this is about what my company is for a news article. you basically need to write me a report," jungkook asks, looking at taehyung to see if he understood.

"I am also getting jessica to write one, and we will use the better one," jungkook says, pointing to an empty area at the front where taehyung guesses jessica will be working.

'at least it's far from me,' taehyung thought.

"I will leave you to it, you know your break times?" jungkook asked

taehyung nodded, saying he knows. "awesome, I will be in my office if you need me," jungkook said, walking off.

taehyung lets out a shaky breath watching jungkook walk to his office.

once jungkook is out of sight, he looks back towards the computer and starts jotting down ideas of what questions to find answers for.

Jungkook's pov

I was now sitting at my desk going over bank reports when I heard a knock on my door.

"come in," jungkook says from his desk, typing on his MacBook. drawing his attention towards the door to see jimin carrying yeona.

"hi, sunshine," jungkook says, getting off his chair and walking towards his baby girl, who stretches her arms out towards her dad.

"oh my baby, I missed you, munchkin", jungkook says, kissing all over yeona's face, who giggles, trying to move away.

"where is euni?" jungkook asks, dragging his attention to jimin.

"she is okay; she is trying to convince jin to get her ice cream," jimin says, laughing jungkook chuckles slightly as he walks to the couch in his office and sits down with yeona in his arms.

"thank you, chim, for looking after her on your break. It means a lot. I know she can be quite difficult," jungkook says

"it's okay, kook. I tried giving her to jin and the others, but she wouldn't let go of me," jimin says, staring at the cutie in jungkook's arms.

"she is definitely okay with jin, but she still doesn't talk, which concerns me. did she talk to you at all?" jungkook asks, hopeful.

"not really, only when I asked her something she would mumble things," jimin says, causing jungkook to sigh.

"try not to stress over it," jimin says sympathetically.

"I badly want to be in a relationship, but I can't trust anyone around my girls besides you guys," jungkook says, looking down at his sleeping baby.

"give it time, kook," jimin says as he bids his goodbye and walks out.

jungkook sighs as he stays on the couch, holding on to his baby girl, curled up on his chest.