Chapter | 18

jungkook was now on his way back home from work, pulling over his car into the front of his house. he grabbed his bag and walked to the front door.

he opened the door to see yeona and taehyung lying on the couch asleep with yeona on his chest.

jungkook smiles brightly and grabs a blanket and pulls the blanket over them.

he walks to the kitchen to see taehyung left a note.

dear mr.jeon

yeona and I already had dinner, I left you leftovers in the fridge. I don't really know how to cook but I worked with what I had. yeona is feeling tired and wanted to cuddle so if we are both asleep I am sorry.

jungkook smiled at the letter, walking to the fridge to see noodles with chicken. jungkook smiles and brings the food out heats it and then goes to sit down and digs in.

his phone buzzes meaning someone was calling him. jungkook grabbed his phone and answered the phone.

"hello" jungkook says

"hey love euni wants to stay here another night, is that alright?" his mum says through the phone

"yes that is fine only if you are okay with it" jungkook says

"can I speak to her?" jungkook asks

"yeah, of course, EUNI, your dad is on the phone" he hears his mother say as jungkook hears someone say daddy while running

"hi daddy!" euni says

"hi princess how are you!" jungkook says

"im good daddy! I have been spending time with granny" euni says happily

"that's good princess! yeona and I miss you" jungkook says

"I miss you and yeona too, I have to go make sure my barbie's aren't dying in the bath bye daddy love you," euni says not waiting for a response and euni hands granny the phone and rushes off.

"I will see you later sweetie," his mum said as they said their goodbyes.

after jungkook finished his dinner he went to check the time to only see it was 8:00 pm. jungkook walked to taehyung and his daughter to see them still sleep.

jungkook slowly picked up yeona and walked upstairs putting her to her own bed, kissing her head goodnight, and walking downstairs to taehyung. jungkook smiles cutely at taehyung who was now hugging a pillow.

jungkook wrapped his arms around him and slowly lifted him up. taehyung snuggled into the warm embrace and sighed in content, jungkook smiled and took taehyung to his room and places him under the covers pulling them over him.

jungkook brushes taehyung's hair out the way and leans in to kiss his forehead softly.

"what are you doing to me tae?" jungkook whispers, giving taehyung one last look then reached to shut his curtains and walked out to go to his own room.

2 week's later

It had been 2 weeks now and taehyung's bruises had all gone and he was staring back at work today as they have a meeting. euni ended up staying at her granny's house another 2 weeks as granny was going on holiday in a couple of days and she wanted to spend as much time with her granny as possible.

jungkook was quite busy with work. taehyung is now doing online school for the meantime as his principal knows how busy they must be around this time of year. jungkook had taken yeona to his mum's house while he and taehyung went to work.

"okay before we start this meeting is everyone here?" jungkook asks looking around the big meeting room to see everyone nod. jungkook looked around a little more just to make sure taehyung was in the room. once he realised he continued.

"okay so as I was going off a couple of weeks ago for people who weren't here I will explain so-" jungkook says

once jungkook had finished explaining he talked about what will need to be added to the presentation.

"once you have an idea you will need to inform me of the idea and who will be participating, in the presentation you will need to think of how much this building will cost, furnisher for that building which will have to match your area of choice. you will also need to think about staff and pay amount and other things that I will include in an email that I will be sending you all after this meeting" jungkook says as he asks anyone if they have any questions

after the meeting, everyone went back to their work and jungkook went back to his office to send the email.

Good Evening everyone!

as you know we will be adding a new building to this company and over the summer break, we will be re-doing the company buildings. for the new building for anyone who wants to enter will need to think of an idea that will be of the proposal to jeonCM. for example, we have police department, nursing, office for all, modelling.

this company needs one more thing to tie everything together. once you come up with this idea you will need to think about

- costs of the building
- new furnisher
- hiring new staff
- how much you will pay
- why you think this will be a great asset to this company
- how you want certain thing's to look

you will need to create a PowerPoint slide of your proposal, park jimin, bogum, jin and me will be moderating and picking a winner!.

please flick me an email when you have decided if you will participate and what your idea will be.

you PowerPoint is due on 2 weeks and to let me know if you will be participating you will need to contact me in 2 day's

sincerely, Mr. Jeon

once jungkook had sent this through to all his workers he heard dings go off and people mumbling together about this project.