Chapter | 46

taehyung was driving home he was so nervous, he knew that the girls weren't going to be home for tonight and tomorrow during the day so he will tell the girls separately from jungkook.

taehyung had pulled into the house and parked into the garage to see jungkook's car already in there. he knew jungkook was going home early, he was sitting in his car trying not to let the tears full as he was rubbing his stomach.

with a shaky breath he hopped out of the car and walked inside closing the garage door first, he walked inside to hear jungkook in the kitchen. he heard jungkook singing and as soon as he heard him he let his tears fall.

he walked into the kitchen, catching jungkook's attention who smiled and looked up at him only to frown and drop what he was doing.

"baby what's wrong?" jungkook says walking up to him

taehyung was finding it hard to speak, jungkook pulled him into his chest as he rubbed taehyung's back.

"give me a sign that no one hurt you?" jungkook says as he feels taehyung shake his head, he lets a sigh of relief and pulls him towards the couch.

taehyung looks at him and jungkook wipes his tears

"I n-need to t-tell you something" taehyung stutters as jungkook immediately gets worried as he felt like he may be found someone better

"did you find someone better?" jungkook asked

"no, no, no ggukie" taehyung says wiping his tears

"there is no one better than you" taehyung says pecking his lips

"what's wrong then," jungkook says feeling a sense of relief.

taehyung hands him the pregnancy test, jungkook takes it looking confused as he reads it.

"it says pregnant?" jungkook says looking up at taehyung.

"I'm pregnant ggukie" taehyung says as jungkook stares at him but was quiet.

jungkook doesn't know what to think he thought for a second thinking that taehyung could be pranking him but taehyung is actually crying.

"but you're a male" jungkook asks

"there is a small percentage of males who can get pregnant and I am one of them," taehyung said as tears run down his cheeks

taehyung got up from the couch and stood in front of jungkook, jungkook watched taehyung's movements. taehyung lifted up his shirt revealing a baby belly.

jungkook eyes went wide, as he looked at taehyung's now not so flat belly.

"no way" jungkook said as he placed his hands on taehyung belly.

he looked up at taehyung who was crying, jungkook eyes sight is blurry.

"we are having a baby" jungkook whispers letting his tears fall.

"WE ARE HAVING A BABY!" jungkook shouts picking taehyung up and twirling him around.

taehyung squeals and giggles as jungkook spins him around.

jungkook puts taehyung down and kisses his lips, taehyung smiles into the kiss, kissing back with just as much passion.

"so you're okay with this?" taehyung asks jungkook who shakes his head

"of course I am okay with this, I'm so happy that out of all people you are the one carrying my child," jungkook says pecking taehyung's lips

"we got to go clothes shopping, we are going to need to paint walls for a baby nursery, we also go to get baby food and-" jungkook rushes and says but gets cut off my taehyung