Chapter | 42

1 week later

it was now the morning and taehyung was still in hospital . the doctors were putting on taehyung's cream while jungkook was talking to the boss of the hospital.

"how is mr.kim?" frances asks jungkook

"still quite sore but i'm going to make sure he is safe and protected from now on," jungkook said signing papers to let taehyung out of the hospital.

"i'm going to be honest, you were shot so it will take a little while to heal," frances says

"oh by the way we got someone to tow your car here," frances says

"i was just thinking about that before, i have my keys but not my car" jungkook chuckles with frances who shakes his head smiling

"i have a meeting but i will catch up with you later" frances says saying goodbye before rushing off

jungkook walks back towards taehyung's room to see him putting his shirt back on.

"thank you for taking care of me" taehyung bowed at the nurses who smiled and bowed back.

jungkook walked towards taehyung.

"you ready to go babe?" jungkook asked as taehyung nods.

"here is a wheelchair to wheel mr.kim to your car" a nurse says

taehyung places the medication on his lap when he sits down on the wheelchair.

jungkook places both of his hands on the handles and wheeled taehyung out of the room the nurse following.

jungkook turned the corner to reach the front of the hospital when he looked up to see paparazzi everywhere but bodyguards making a pathway towards jungkooks car.

"i-i d-dont want them to s-see me" taehyung stutters as jungkook looks around to see a long white fooled sheet on a bench. the nurse was already onto it and grabbed the sheet putting it over taehyung who was now hidden.

"we will need more nurses" the nurse called out as another women and man came forward

jungkook wheeled taehyung outsides lights flashing everyone.

"is that mr.kim under that blanket?"

"reveal him"

"is mr.kim badly hurt?"

more questions were getting yelled out loud. jungkook was pushing taehyung towards his car, one of the security guards opened the door of the back of the car.

two more nurses come out with blankets unfolding the blanket's and hiding the door and taehyung from the crowd.

taehyung uplifted the blanket as he hoped into the car slowly. once jungkook saw that taehyung was in the car he moved the wheelchair handing it to the nurses. the blankets were removed as taehyung shut the door.

"mr jeon, won't you need the wheelchair?" one of the nurses asked.

"its okay, i have one at my place already"he replied.

"boss I will drive" one of his body guards said jungkook passes his keys to the bodyguard as the bodyguard takes the keys walking to the driver's seat starting the car.

"keep the blanket and when you get in the back with taehyung cover him cause im sure they will try come closer to the car" the nurse says before leaving to go back into the hospital.

jungkook walks to the other side of the car hoping into the back seat, he moved closer towards taehyung covering him in a blanket hugging him closer to his chest. taehyung felt scared before he was in jungkook embrace but now he felt safe.