Chapter | 50

Authors question of the day note: I am just curious but how old are you guys?

jungkook and taehyung both arrived at the hospital rushing inside while holding hands.

"park jimin?" taehyung asks the front desk as she points to a long corridor.

taehyung and jungkook nod both rushing down the hallway to hear jimin's voice.

they both stopped at a door and peaked inside to see yoongi, they walked in and taehyung walked towards jimin who was on the bed breathing in and out.

"are you okay chim?" taehyung asks grabbing his hand.

"y-yeah but the b-baby is about to c-come" jimin says shutting his eyes.

a nurse comes in and tells jungkook and taehyung they need to step outside they both nod.

"i will be right outside, you will be okay" taehyung says kissing jimin's forehead and walks out with jungkook, the nurses shutting the door behind them.

jungkook turns to taehyung who looks at him and smiles.

"that's going to be us soon" jungkook whispers to taehyung who smiles rubbing his tummy.

"we need to do the gender reveal soon" jungkook says

"did jimin know the gender of theirs?" jungkook asks as taehyung shakes his head.

"no but they wanted it to be a suprise and find out when he gives birth" taehyung said to jungkook who nodded.

"when we find out what gender it is, we need to go get presents," taehyung says

"yeah good idea" jungkook says as they both take a seat on the chairs.

after awhile of them talking they heard a baby cry, jungkook and taehyung both looked to each other smiling knowing that jimin's baby was now out.

after a few minutes, the crying had stopped.

"i cant wait for us to have this angel out in the world" jungkook said rubbing taehyung's belly

"it is crazy how fast they grow," taehyung says

"have you felt it kick yet?" jungkook ask taehyung who shook his head.

"no not yet" taehyung says as jungkook nods rubbing his tummy.

"you guys may go in" the nurse says walking out of the room

jungkook and taehyung both get up and walk towards the hospital room to see jimin holding a baby.

"oh my god" taehyung whispers as he walks towards jimin who was holding his baby.

"want to hold?" jimin asks taehyung who nods, jimin places the baby in his arms.

"girl or boy?" jungkook asks looking at the baby standing behind taehyung.

"a boy" jimin says looking at his baby boy in taehyung's arms who was rocking him side to side slowly.

"he is so adorable" taehyung whispers.

"where is yoongi and your mum?" taehyung questions

"yoongi was just here, he held him for a little bit then went to the toilet and mum is on her way" jimin replied.

"have you guys thought of a name?" jungkook asks as they both look up at jimin who nods.

"his name is Duri" jimin says