Chapter | 43

it has a couple of weeks of taehyung being on bed rest and he was already feeling a little better, his scar was still there but, he was in less pain.... maybe he had sharp pains now and then but overall he was feeling good. the pain killers definitely helped.

he could walk more often, going up and down the stairs, he also did not need jungkook's help with walking up and down the stairs. he enjoyed the time he had off though, he got to spend a whole week with the girls.

"jungkook please let me go back to work today" taehyung asks following jungkook around the kitchen

"taehyung I said no" jungkook said sternly

"i'm feeling better now and i have my own bodyguard i also work at the same company as you so you can check in on me whenever," taehyung said walking closer to jungkook standing in front of him.

jungkook sighs putting his arm's around taehyung's waist.

"I know you can baby, I just-" jungkook says but gets cut off when taehyung places his lips onto jungkook's.

jungkook relaxes as he feels taehyung's lips on his own. slowly moving in sync.

taehyung pulls away and smiles.

"fine you can go back, on one condition" jungkook says as taehyung jumps up and down

"yes anything!" taehyung says

"you have to take your medication with you and you have to message me or call me if your feeling more sore that is unbearable" jungkook says as taehyung head nods fast.

jungkook chuckles before slapping his butt and telling him to get changed.

taehyung squealed before rushing upstairs to get ready.

jungkook smiles at his boyfriend before grabbing his phone and texting minho.

Me: minho, taehyung will be at work today so you will be called in

Minho: that's fine, I will leave now.

jungkook turned his phone off putting it in his bag before getting the girls ready. once the girls were in the car jungkook walked back inside only for taehyung to come rushing down the stairs.

"lets go" taehyung says hoping into his car and driving off.

"i have never seen someone so excited to go to work" jungkook mutters before walking out of his house locking the door and rushing to his car driving off.

"twae went bwvroom" yeona says making car noises

"I know baby" jungkook chuckled before driving the girls to work.

once jungkook arrived he saw that there was paparazzi's still everywhere. but luckily jungkooks body guards where there. jungkook parked next to taehyung who was still in his car looking at the entrance way.

taehyung didn't know what to do until he saw minho rush towards the car with a group of body guards. jungkook smiled and walked out of the car, as euni did so as well.

taehyung rushed to jungkook's car grabbing yeona in his arms covering her with his jacket.

jungkook lifted up euni who wrapped her legs around jungkook. "you guys over us as we walk yeah" jungkook says as him and taehyung start walking as the guards surround them so they wont get hurt.