Chapter | 55

jungkook wanted to be in the room while taehyung was giving birth, he covered taehyung's eyes with a towel so he couldn't see his stomach.

jungkook also didn't look, he just kept his eyes on taehyung who was breathing in and out hand squeezing onto jungkook's.

"baby number one" they heard the nurse say

"baby number two" they say before grabbing tools to stitch taehyung back up.

after they stitched taehyung back up and covered his stomach jungkook uncovered the towel to see taehyung was asleep.

"he is asleep, is that normal?" jungkook asks

"yes that is," the nurse says

"come look at your babies," they all said as jungkook nods walking closer to them to see two babies getting cleaned up.

"awhh oh my god" jungkook says letting tears run down his face

"did you by chance bring any baby clothes," a nurse asks as jungkook nods saying he left them in the car rushing off.

while he was walking to his car he grabbed out his phone calling his mum.

"hey, mum" jungkook says as she picks up the phone.

"hey baby, whats up"

"taehyung has gone into labor and he just had the babies," jungkook says as he hears his mum scream

"OH MY GOD! I will get the girls ready and we will meet you at yours" juni says hanging up the phone.

jungkook chuckles at his mum and calls jimin.

"hey kook what's up" jimin replies

"guess who just gave birth," jungkook says as he hears a squeal

"oh my god did taehyung give birth?" jimin asks as jungkook chuckles picking up the baby clothes from his car and walking back inside.

"sure did, when taehyung wakes up we are going home. you can come over" jungkook said

"no it's okay I will come over tomorrow and get the hyung's to come with, taehyung will only feel like sleeping," jimin says as jungkook nods understanding.

"okay see you tomorrow chim" jungkook says biding goodbye as he walks back into the room giving the clothes to the nurses.

after they were changed the nurses asked if jungkook wanted to hold them he nodded happily and sat on the couch.

the nurses came towards him and placed the two babies in his arms

"do you have names?" they asked jungkook.

"no I would like taehyung to pick when he wakes up," jungkook said as they nodded understanding.

20 minutes had gone by and the nurses left the room a while ago, jungkook still had the baby boys in his arms. he saw taehyung shuffle a little bit and open his eyes. jungkook smiled as he stood up and walked towards taehyung who looked at him then the babies.

his eyes widened as jungkook put one of the babies in taehyung's arms

"our baby boys" taehyung says as tears show in his eyes, jungkook nods

"I know baby, we are a family," jungkook says kissing taehyung's forehead, taehyung had asked to see the other one and jungkook nodded and put the other baby next to taehyung.

taehyung let out tears as jungkook let out his tears as well.

"when do we get to go home?" taehyung asks as jungkook smiles and turns his head to see nurses.