Chapter | 31

they had finished their dinner and everyone had gone off to freshen up, while jimin and taehyung were doing the dishes.

"hey by chance how come hoseok is not here with us?" taehyung asks jimin

"oh he is on a nursing trip trying to discover new tools to help people," jimin says

"wow that would be such a cool experience," taehyung says

"how are things with you and yoongi?" taehyung asks

"we are good, we are doing a movie date tonight but in the room, we are staying in" jimin says drying the last dish and putting it away.

"how about you and jungkook?" jimin says winking.

"I really like him jimin" taehyung says's sighing as he walks out of the kitchen jimin following him.

jimin smiles happily that he is realizing his feelings.

"I really really like him chim, he makes me feel so safe and happy" taehyung says's walking up the stairs into his room looking out the window into the night sky.

"I think he likes you too tae" jimin says walking towards him

"what makes you say that?" taehyung asks

"he worries about you and I can see that he cares so deeply about you. I have never seen him smile so much since you came into his life, his face lights up when you walk into the room," jimin says

"you are perfectly capable of someone having feelings for you, look at you taehyung. you're stunning" jimin says

"thank you chim" taehyung say's hugging his bestfriend.

"I'm going to yoongi, since it is getting dark I'm hoping it's movie time," jimin says hugging taehyung then leaving.

it was 9:00 pm and taehyung was feeling really tired.

he got changed into his pjs and heard a knock at the door.

"come in" taehyung says and turns around once he heard the door open.

"hey tae, euni wants to sleep in my room I just thought I should let you know," jin says as taehyung nods bidding goodnight.

an hour had gone past and it was now 10 pm. taehyung was at his desk just finishing his PowerPoint when he heard cries.

"yeona" he says and straight away jumps up and rushes to her room, opening the door to see yeona awake sitting on her bed crying.

taehyung rushed towards her, sitting on her bed. yeona looks up to see taehyung and crawls over to him.

"baby what's wrong" taehyung asks patting her back

"nwightmware" she says rubbing her eyes as tears run down her face.

"oh baby" taehyung says kissing her forehead

"slweep with dwada" she mumbles as taehyung nods agreeing to the idea and gets up from the bed holding her in his arms, turning off her bedroom lights, and walked towards jungkook's room.

taehyung knocked then walked in to see jungkook on his phone laying in bed. jungkook heard the door open and looked towards the door to see taehyung holding yeona who was crying.

"oh munchkin," jungkook said getting up from the bed walking towards taehyung and his daughter.

"whats wrong bub?" jungkook asked wiping away her tears.

"she had a nightmare" taehyung said.

"sweep wif dwada" she mumbles as she reaches out to her dad, jungkook holds her in his arms and looked at taehyung.

"stay here for the night," jungkook said hoping taehyung wouldn't deny and he didn't.

taehyung got in first, jungkook let yeona on the bed who crawled towards taehyung and started playing with his hair.

jungkook smiled and laid down next to them.

yeona was now rubbing her eyes and was slowly falling asleep.

taehyung was laying down on the bed facing jungkook and jungkook was laying down facing him. yeona was now asleep in between them both.

jungkook pulled the covers to cover taehyung and yeona also himself.

"goodnight ggukie" taehyung mumbles eyes closing

"goodnight love" jungkook said kissing his forehead before turning the lamp off and closing his eyes as well

two days had past and it was now time for jungkook to look at the presentations for the company as the building team is ready.

jungkook was now in his meeting room with a few ceo's of different company's. people might find it a little weird thinking that ceo's are meant to be rivals but jungkook know's that the ceo's that are in his office are trusty.

"thank you all for coming, as you know I'm looking for an addition to my company and I need your guys to help on who to pick," jungkook says from his big chair.

"do you know which employee's will be presenting?" kai asks as jungkook shakes his head.

"I know that there are 10 people who were serious about it but 298 people applied for it but lost the due date," jungkook says.

"how is this going to work?" chen asks

"well we have 10 people's presentations it might take a while so as you can see there are snacks throughout this table. when they arrive I will introduce how this will work, each person has 10 minutes max to present, after that, they leave we discuss" jungkook say's

"what happens to the winner?" max asks

"well we will figure out the winner after the presentations, and we will write down feedback and call them in to let them know" jungkook says

"do the people that are applying know about the consequences of what winning could be?" kai asks

"not really," jungkook says

"what would happen?" max asks

"well if you're a part of jeon's company as a CEO you will become pretty popular or famous," kai says

"oh yes," max says nodding.

they all grabbed their notebooks and computer ready to call the first person in

"jessi call the first person in please!" jungkook says as she nods opening the door calling the first person in.

seconds later a woman walks in with her laptop in hand walking towards the projector plugging her computer in and standing in front of them.

"good morning my name is emerald and I am here for the addition," she says

"before you start you have 10 minutes max to show your idea's, we have 3 other CEO's in here to keep the votes even and fair. you may start," jungkook says sitting back in his chair.

"my idea is fast food," she says pressing a button on the laptop and started the slideshow.

jungkook mentally rolled his eyes 'this is going to be a long day