Chapter | 09

it is monday morning, and taehyung is now in front of the jeonCM building, ready to walk in for his first day.

he walks through the doors as he looks at all people walking and rushing around the first floor of the company building; taehyung walks towards the front desk.

"uhm, hi, I am here for my first day; my name is kim taehyung," he says while nervously playing with his fingers.

"ahh, yes, taehyung, you will need to go to the meeting hall on level 3, where mr. jeon and your co-workers should be there," she says. taehyung thanks her and bows before rushing towards the elevator and pressing the third floor.

taehyung looks through the mirror at his long hair that nearly goes past his eyes and how oily his hair is, as most of the time, he can't afford shampoo.

he looks towards his clothes and sighs "gosh, I can't even afford nice clothes," he thinks to himself, looking at his only black pants and a thin jumper.

*DING*

taehyung's thoughts get interrupted as he hears the elevator doors open. he steps out and looks down the hallway to see a room with a sign saying meeting room; he walks towards the door and closes his eyes before opening them and knocking on the door.

he hears a slight 'come in' and opens the door to see jack, jessica, jin, jimin, bogum, 3 other males, and jungkook all sitting down at the table.

"I am sorry for being late. It took a while for me to get here as I had to take a bus", taehyung stutters slightly while talking as he bows and walks to an empty seat a little further away from everyone.

"don't worry about it, taehyung, just make sure it doesn't happen again, okay," bogum says, causing taehyung to nod.

"now, since everyone is here, we will get started," bogum says

"my name is bogum, and I am the photography boss" bogum stands up and says

"my name is jin. I am the boss of the modelling side of this huge company," jin says, standing up.

"my name is yoongi, and I am one of the bosses for the police department," yoongi says, still sitting down.

"my name is namjoon. I am the other boss of the police department," namjoon says

"hi, my name is hoseok, I work as a nurse, and I do office work," hoseok says

"my name is jimin, and I do office work also. I am a nurse and mostly help mr. jeon with anything he needs," jimin says

"I am mr. jeon, my real name is jeon jungkook, but you all will call mr. jeon. I own this company," jungkook says while looking across the room.

"now that we have introduced ourselves, we will go through what you all will be doing for the day. now you all will be paired up will one or two of our higher up workers to guide you for today," jungkook says, pulling out a list.

"so, jessica, you will be with bogum, so head over to where he is standing, please," jungkook says as jessica gets up and stands next to bogum.

"jack, you will be with namjoon and yoongi," jungkook says while jack gets up and walks towards namjoon.

"taehyung, you will be with jin and me today," jungkook says as taehyung clenches his hands in shock.

don't get him wrong, he thinks jungkook is really lovely, but he still is a little scared of him as  jungkook gives off a cold vibe.

"hoseok and Jimin will be wandering around today, so if you need any help, please ask them; everyone is dismissed. we will meet back here at the end of the day to discuss more," Jungkook says.

jungkook and jin both get up from their chairs, and so does taehyung.

"so today, we will be showing you where you will be working, the stuff you will need to do, where things are," jin says, causing taehyung to nod.

they step into the elevator, going past people who keep bowing whenever they see jungkook until he leaves.

'i knew he was respected as he is the owner, but I didn't know he was that highly respected by everyone around him', taehyung thought as they walked into the elevator. jin presses the top floor button, which is level 10, a few seconds go past, and the door opens.

they all step out, and taehyung looks around from where he is standing. he sees a clear area filled with desks where people are sitting. there is also a room close to it that looks to be a staff room, and then next to it were a couple of meeting rooms.

"this way," jungkook says as they walk past the office desks to another room filled with an office cubical that had walls around them so people couldn't see what you were doing unless they walked past you.

"taehyung, this is where you will be doing your office work," jungkook says, pointing to a spare cubical at the back. taehyung then walks closer to the cubical and looks at his cubical to find a desktop,  pens, pencils, and a place to put paper on his desk.

"as you can see, you have everything here, so there is no need at the moment to bring your own laptop as you have a desktop here, but later on, you may need to bring your laptop for when we have meetings," jin says as taehyung fiddles with his fingers instead of telling them he didn't have one.

"your log-in accounts to sign into things will be in that draw under your desk," jungkook says, pointing towards a draw.

taehyung nods showing that he understands. "you can decorate the pin walls with pictures of your family or someone you idolise if you want", jin says, smiling as they move around.

"here is my office that I share with jimin and hoseok; if you ever need us, we will be in here," jin says, pointing to what he can see in a huge office room.

"down that hall, you will see two big doors that are mr. jeon's office, and that's mainly what is up here," jin says as they stop by the elevator.

"I have to go gather something from my office. I will see you soon, taehyung; enjoy the tour," jungkook says and leave without saying goodbye.

"let's go to the floor below us," jin says, walking into the elevator, taehyung behind him as they go down to floor 9.

"so here we have meeting rooms, more areas for the staff, and this room is a space for kids to use like a playroom," jin says while taehyung looks at him, confused.

"jungkook has kids who mostly use that room," jin says as taehyung nods understanding. taehyung knew jungkook had kids, but he had never seen them before.

"down the other levels are basically police departments and the model rooms and other office rooms. the first floor has nurses, and the other buildings on this campus are libraries and gyms. there is also a dance/music room that people sometimes go on their breaks as a stress reliever thing," jin says as taehyung nods in slight shock.

"to access these rooms, I'm sure mr. jeon will give you a swipe card," jin says.