Chapter | 51

jungkook was awake still laying in bed, he had taehyung's back against his chest.

he was rubbing his arms and kissed his neck when he saw taehyung's eye open.

"morning babe" jungkook says kissing taehyung's neck once more before pulling away.

taehyung's eye's widen as he gasps touching his stomach.

"whats wrong!" jungkook says as taehyung looks at him takes his hand in his and places it on his stomach.

jungkook smiles as he felt his baby's kicks.

"oh my" jungkook says smiling looking at taehyung who was looking at him.

"i love moments like these" taehyung says

"i do too" jungkook says.

"DADA! MAMA!" euni come running into the room jumping on their bed.

"morning bub" taehyung says brushing the hair away from her face.

"where is yeona?" jungkook asks

euni turns around and looks out the door. taehyung and jungkook both look towards the direction she is looking at a little confused until they see yeona slowly walking towards them moving her arms around to keep her balanced.

"aww baby come here" taehyung says as yeona mumbles twae while walking towards him.

she falls into his arms losing balance. "i've got you" taehyung says carrying her to sit in between taehyung and jungkook. she was now in front of euni who was playing with her little sisters hair.

"what's your plans today" jungkook asks

"planning to take the girls out to jimin's" taehyung says as jungkook nods

"that will be good for them to see the baby" jungkook says to taehyung who nods.

"do you girls want to go and get ready?" jungkook says as both girls nod and hop off the bed walking away. yeona slowly following after her big sister.

after they were gone jungkook kissed taehyung's neck who smiled and turned to face him. he looked at jungkook who was looking his eyes and then lips. taehyung leaned closer and placed his lips against jungkook's.

jungkook groaned and pulled taehyung closer, he bit taehyung's lip as taehyung moaned. their tongues coming in contact.

"someone is here" euni shouted out causing jungkook and taehyung to pull away from their make out.

"are we expecting someone?" jungkook asks

"oh it's probably the food delivery" taehyung says as he gets up and is about to walk out but jungkook hops off the bed and grabs his wrist.

"are you going to walk out like that" jungkook asks looking at him up and down.

"whats wrong with how i look?" taehyung asks pouting.

"you're wearing shorts and a short top" jungkook says

"ohh you're talking about my ass aren't you, so cute gguk" taehyung says pinching his cheeks walking over to the bed grabbing jungkook's jumper and putting it over him.

"there" taehyung says smiling rushing out to the door.

"hi, food delivery for kim taehyung" the guy at the front door says

"thats me" he says signing a paper as he steps aside for people to bring the shopping in

"the kitchen is straight and then towards the left" taehyung says as they nod.