Introduction

Hey Guys! A small intro before I begin writing the fanfic. So in this fanfic, most of the events of Season 4 of Shingeki no Kyojin (Marley Arc- War for Paradis Arc) do not take place. Eren and the Survey corps do infiltrate Marley and become allies with the Hizuru nation but the battle of Liberio does not take place and Eren does not inherit the War Hammer titan. 

In my fanfic, Eren and Zeke discuss overthrowing the current Marleyan government, the Tybur family via a Military coup just like in the Uprising Arc and tries to rally some of the Eldians in Liberio to rise up and quash the oppressors that is the government. Zeke tells Eren to return back to Paradis and let him deal with the military coup. 

The supposed timeline is around the year 854, Eren is currently 19 years old and only has 4 years left to live before the Curse of Ymir kills him. His character during the Marley Arc (Mostly half-opened eyes and a serious look) are non-existent in the story, only coming up a few times but Zeke ultimately broke that character of Eren. Eren does get to meet some of the warriors such as Pieck, Reiner (obviously), Gabi, and Porco. 

Well, those are all the changes coming in the fanfic. Ready to begin the book and revel in some Erehisu fan fiction? Lets get going then and read some Shingeki no Kyojin ships!

BTW If you guys have any advise for yours truly, please do not hesitate to write me down in the comments and please do follow me : Nathan Polancos. Happy Reading!