Chapter 14:

Eren was confused, downright confused. 

He had just witnessed something that surprised and scared him. Mikasa, his long time best friend, attempted to impregnate herself using his sperm. 

"What was happening to Mikasa?" he asked himself as he went back to the Royal car. 

He had noticed something different about Mikasa when she tried to forcibly have sex with him. Her eyes were blood red, it wasn't her normal eye color and she hd a weird sultry tone in her voice which he noted she didn't have. 

He arrived back at the car and entered without knocking. He immediately saw Historia still having tea with Zeke and Pieck. He smiled weakly as he entered the car and Historia saw him. She grimaced at the sight, his hair was messy and his cravat was messed up, she couldn't help but think of Eren and Mikasa. 

"Eren," said Historia coldly. "Where were you and what were you doing?" 

He saw the coldness of her glare and immediately backed down. "Tori, I need to talk to you, in private." 

She chuckled sarcastically. "The gall it takes for you to call me that nickname when you're cheating on me behind my back, Eren Yeager." 

"What? NO!" cried Eren, as he knelt down to her. "I would never do that Tori, I-" 

Historia slapped Eren as hard as she could as tears fell. "DON'T CALL ME THAT EREN YEAGER! YOU CHEATED ON ME AND YOU STILL HAVE THE BRAVERY TO COME UP TO ME?!" 

Eren sighed as he looked at Zeke and Pieck softly. "Zeke, Pieck, may you please leave so that I can talk to the Queen in private, please?" 

They both nodded and went out of the Royal Car to head to the guest car. That left both Eren and Historia alone in the car to discuss. 

"Please Tor-Historia, Just listen to me, you know well my feelings for Mikasa is platonic," Eren began. 

"Oh really Eren?" she argued coldly. She sniffed his collar. "Explain to me why you're all sweaty and reek like sex?" 

"Mikasa hit me with an object and I blacked out," explained Eren. "When I awoke, she was wearing nothing but her knickers and had me tied up to make me impregnate her." 

Historia laughed sarcastically. "Now you're lying to me?" she said sharply.  "Where's the wound? Or at least proof that she tied you up?" 

Eren immediately got Historia's hand and led it up to the back of his head where the pain was. He winced as she began to rub it and when she removed it, there was a smear of fresh blood on her finger. 

She grimaced when she saw the blood on her finger and immediately looked up at Eren. "It's all true..." 

Eren nodded. "Do you believe me now Tori?" he asked, in a begging tone. 

She then quickly engulfed Eren into a deep loving embrace as she wept. "I'm so sorry darling, I am so sorry that I snapped, I just thought the worst and-" 

Eren placed a finger on her lips and smiled. "I know Tori, I know that you would react that way. Thats way I needed to talk to you first, to explain what happened." 

"I'm so sorry darling, forgive me, for slapping you and all that, Please..."

"Its alright sweetheart, you know that I would never cheat on you, I love you too much, you know that." 

She nodded before she closed the gap between them in the deep kiss. They kissed for a few moments before they broke it off and smiled at each other. 

"So sweetheart," said Eren calmly. "Shall I explain what happened?" 

Historia nodded with a weak smile and for the next 10 minutes, Eren began to explain in detail of what happened as soon as he exited the car until the time he had to quickly run out from his brief encounter with Mikasa (Yandere Mikasa). As he finished, she embraced him one last time and smiled.