Chapter 4

As they re-entered Historia's study, Historia led Eren to a beautiful room where there was a beautiful wooden desk, right near it was another matching desk.

"Uh, Historia..." asked Eren, looking at the small desk, "Who owns this desk?"

Historia began to laugh uncontrollably. "Oh Eren, don't you know? You'e not only are you my bodyguard, you're also my personal secretary!" she said, holding onto her stomach as she laughed.

Eren mouth widened in fear as he looked at the black suitcase that was on top of the table, he opened it and saw a large stack of papers, which made in cower in fear.

"I'm your personal secretary? I thought I was just your guard!"

"Don't worry Eren; I am going to help you through it all!"

"How? You're a queen and I am just a regular soldier. I barely know anything about being a secretary!"

"You learn a lot about secretarial work when you've been a queen for almost 5 years now!"

Eren smiled and nodded nervously and sat down on his desk and for an hour, Historia sat beside him on his desk and taught him everything he needed to know about secretary work. 

After an hour or so, she looked at the bewildered soldier. "So, Eren, do you get it now?" she asked smiling brilliantly. Eren blushed, with the sun making her face shine.

Eren nodded, attempting to hide her blush. "I think I get it now, thanks Historia." he said as he gave her a small peck on her cheek to thank her.

Historia blushed as she held her cheek. "What was that for?" she asked in a confused tone.

"That is my way of thanking you for helping me," he replied giving her a wide beaming smile.

She smiled as she blushed and returned to her desk, sitting down and decided to act began fixing the stacks of papers on her desk.

"So, Eren, what events do we have today?" she asked, organizing her files on the desk.

Eren looked at a piece of paper that had the schedule and looked at it. "Well, you have a meeting with the council at twelve in the afternoon, lunch at one, your usual rest time at two, you have to sign papers until five and you have dinner at six, more paper signing until 9, and finally bedtime for you."

Historia smiled. "That's good; you're doing a good job Eren!"

"Thanks, I hope I can be a good secretary..."

"Don't worry, Eren, I know you will!"

Eren looked at the clock on the wall and looked at the time, 10:00 AM he thought to himself, two hours till the council meeting. He smiled and began examining the stack of files inside the suitcase and began his other job as a personal secretary to the queen. 

There you all go guys! Chapter 4, Don't worry if its too short, its all for the story. Chapter 5 will come after this, so don't worry! If you have any advise for yours truly, don't hesitate to write some on the comments! Follow me on my account (@NathanPolancos) 

- Nathan Polancos

---Finished July 15, 2020---