Chapter 12

As the car moved passed the arched Mitras gates and towards the small districts within Wall Sina, crowds of people flocked towards the sides off the road. 

The Defense squad, on their horses, began to position themselves between the black car and moved to defend it from all sides. Historia's window was wide open as she had to wave towards the cheering crowd. She smiled and continue to wave, hearing the shouts of the people cheering. 

"LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!" cried one man. 

An old woman threw a flower. "THANK YOU, YOUR MAJESTY!" 

"YOUR MAJESTY, ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED SOON?" cried another, a younger man, jestingly. 

Historia began to giggle at that question, she faced the man. "MAYBE SOON ENOUGH! IF ONLY HE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO ASK ME!" she shouted in reply, making the man and other bystanders laugh. 

As soon as she closed the tinted black windows of the car, she faced Eren, who was blushing uncontrollably. 

"What's wrong darling," asked Historia with a sultry smile. "Your blushing..." 

"Nothing sweetheart," replied Eren in one breath, still blushing. 

"Is it because I want you to ask me already?" said Historia. "I was just kidding, you know." 

"We just became a thing a week ago..." said Eren, suddenly becoming serious. 

"Yes you did... You know I am not rushing you!" 

"I know, sorry I overreacted... I just thought you were rushing me or commanding me..." 

"I could, if you want me too." said Historia with a small sly smile on her face, nearing her lips towards Eren's. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" exclaimed a deep booming voice. The window on the front lowered to reveal the Premiere sitting on the front passenger seat. 

"Premiere!" said Eren, blushing. "Pardon me, I didn't see you there." 

"What are you doing here Zachary?" asked Historia, crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks, she was obviously annoyed. "You are supposed to be in the harbor already, making preparations." 

"Well yes, but after our last meeting, I was quite curious with what you and Officer Yeager had so I had to check," said the Premiere with a small sly grin. 

"Fine, you caught us..." said Historia, taking Eren's hands in hers. "Me and Officer Yeager have a very different relationship beyond guard and queen, we're dating, actually." 

"Gee," said Eren sarcastically. "What gave us away?" Historia pouted and slapped the back of his head. 

Premiere Zachary began to laugh haughtily. "Oh, Officer Yeager, you were both quite obvious. Holding her hand when she began to sweat and not letting go, checking on her when she went pale and I had to question Sarah who looked quite cheery seeing both of you act like that in the room!" 

"You asked Sarah?" asked Historia, curiously. 

"Well yes, it was quite easy to loosen her tongue. She wasn't hiding it and she had to listen to a higher authority, plus, have you ever asked what her last name was..." 

"No, what?" asked Historia, her confused look made Eren still fidget. 

"Her full name is Sarah Zachary, she's my granddaughter! My son, her father, persuaded her to work as your personal servant-" 

"Lady in waiting, Premiere," 

"Oh sorry, Lady in waiting, she would never hide anything from her dear granddaddy would she?"