Chapter 23

"MIKASA ACKERMANN, STEP AWAY FROM HER THIS INSTANT!" bellowed Eren, his eyes practically flaming in anger. 

Mikasa, upon seeing the anger on Eren's face, she immediately let her hands drop and step back from Historia in fear. Zeke, seeing a good signal, quickly stood beside Mikasa and held her arm to hold her back from any violent move. Eren immediately moved and kneeled in front of Historia and checked on her, she immediately broke down in tears and embraced him tightly. 

"Are you alright darling?" he asked as he rubbed her back in comfort. 

She sniffled softly as she cried into his shoulder. "I'm fine...-sniff- Just a little scared." 

"I'm here, darling, I'm here," he said softly, still comforting her. "Do you need Sarah?" 

Historia nodded weakly, he smiled softly as he wiped her tears away with his thumb. Then, he turned towards Mikasa with a cold look in his face- a face that she had never seen before, more cold and hateful than she had ever seen him with, seeing it made her shudder. 

"Where is Sarah?" he asked coldly. 

"I don't know Eren..." Mikasa muttered weakly. 

"Don't shit me Ackermann!" he hissed acidly, making Mikasa wince in fear. "I saw Sarah enter here when I left the room, I suppose you told her to go somewhere so you could have your talk with Historia alone. So I will ask you again, where is she?" 

He didn't need an answer when an annoyed Sarah entered the room, breathing heavily. "Captain Ackermann! The Premiere wasn't-" she stopped when she saw the weeping figure of Historia on the chair. 

"What happened here?" she asked as she looked at Eren. "Prince Eren... What has happened here?" 

"All will be explained soon Sarah but for now, Historia needs your assistance," he said coolly, if she didn't know him she would notice that his tone sounded very royal. She nodded, and went towards Historia, comforting her and taking her to the bedroom to clean her up. 

Eren immediately sighed before turning towards Mikasa with the same cold glare. "Zeke, take Ackermann to my room, we need to discuss something." 

Zeke nodded and led Mikasa out of the room and into Eren's room beside Historia's. Eren went to follow them but he heard Historia call out to him from the bedroom. 

"Eren, Wait!" she cried, making Eren turn and walk into the bedroom, sitting beside Historia who was sitting on the bed. 

"Yes darling?" he asked softly as he held her hand. 

"Don't go! Mikasa might hurt you!" she cried, as she looked deep into his green eyes. 

"I'll be fine darling," assured Eren calmly. 

"NO! Please don't leave, she might do something- she's powerful Eren! Please don't go," she pleaded, new tears began to fall. 

Eren smiled softly as he held her cheek and wiped the tears away from her face with his thumb. "I'll be fine, I just need to talk some sense into her, maybe she could stop after that." 

"What if she doesn't?!" she asked exasperated. She began to breath heavily, Eren decided to calm her down with a deep kiss on her lips. She began moaning into the kiss when Eren broke it off for air. 

"Are you alright now?" he asked softly. 

Historia nodded and Eren gave her one small kiss on her forehead before standing up and heading out of the room. He calmly walked into his room and saw Zeke holding Mikasa's arm tightly as they stood in the middle.