Chapter 16

It was a sudden silence within the royal car, no one wanted to speak or said a word. Eren was cleaning Historia's face after she was crying. He was smiling softly as Historia was blushing as he wiped away her tears with a small cloth handkerchief. 

"You didn't have to do this Eren," said Historia embarrassed. "I can take care of myself." 

Eren chuckled. "No Tori, so as long as you're a crying mess, I will take care of you because I love you more than anyone." 

"Aww, Eren!" said Historia blushing. "You're such a charmer, I am so lucky I chose you." 

He closed the gap between them in a deep kiss. They kissed for a few seconds before breaking the kiss and smiling at each other. 

"I love you Historia Reiss," Eren said smiling brightly. 

"And I love you, Eren Yeager," replied Historia also smiling. 

Soon, Historia went into her bathroom to groom herself as her makeup had ruined her look. Eren looked up at a clock and saw that there was about 20 minutes till they arrived back at the station at Wall Maria. He couldn't help but still think about Mikasa though, how she acted confused him, it wasn't like her at all. She was possessive, yes, but he always thought that she was doing that as a return of saving her those years ago. He shuddered at the thought of her practically raping him had he not thought of a solution beforehand. 

"What do I do?" Eren asked himself. "First, I have to deal with Mikasa, now I have to deal with another titan shifter..." 

Eren was definitely in a pickle. He didn't know what to do, would he end another human's life? A fellow Eldian, he might add, just so he could live longer. He knew the boy had no choice, he had to eat Ymir as his life depended on it, he was an Eldian and therefore would risk his family getting killed. What would he do? he was very lucky he had Historia to talk and discuss this too, 4 years as a queen has developed her political mind and attitude, she has also studied more and had a varied knowledge he knew he couldn't have. 

He waited patiently for Historia to fix her makeup. He didn't know why, ever since Hizuru came, makeup became a thing. Historia already looked beautiful without makeup, why would she need to fix her already stunning appearance. 

His thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing her throat. Ahem! He turned and saw Historia standing there, her right hand on her thigh and trying to look sexy. 

"How do I look Eren?" she asked sultrily as she went and sat on his lap, facing him. 

"You look beautiful Tori," replied Eren smiling. "But I have a small question..." 

"Yes, my love?" she asked in the same sultry tone. 

"Why do you need to wear makeup sweetheart? You already look beautiful and I am sure the people won't notice anything, it also makes your face look bad when you cry..." 

Historia scowled at Eren. "I do not look bad when I cry!" 

"I am not saying you are, you are naturally beautiful sweetheart..." 

"I'm just trying to impress you my love," she said, her eyes down. "I am afraid you might leave me if I look ugly or don't exceed your expectations. I'm afraid that you will leave me for that vixen Mikasa or some other girl like Annie or something..." 

Eren smiled softly as he cupped her cheek. "Sweetheart, you are the most beautiful woman in existence. You don't need makeup to impress me, your beauty is your mind and heart is what made me fall for you. I would never leave you for Mikasa or Annie, you are my girlfriend and I belong to you, please don't be anxious like this."