Chapter 9

Mikasa bowed and left the room in quite a hurry. She just lost another chance with Eren, again, when she was supposed to be seeing him having lunch with the queen. As soon as she entered the room, obviously without knocking, she was caught agape of what she saw in front of her. Eren about to kiss Historia on the lips, if it wasn't for her "intervening", they would have done it right there and then. 

Ten months had passed since they had arrived and she lost chance after chance of trying to talk to Eren, not that she had tried. She personally asked Levi if she could be the one to deliver messages to her, and much to her glee, he accepted. Eren always stood by the Queen's side, seemingly glued to her. 

That damned Witch! Mikasa thought as she glared at Historia, barely blinking at her. Trying to steal away the man I love away from me. 

Now do you see my point? the voice whispered once more. 

"Mikasa!" she remembered Eren saying when she saw her. "What are you doing here?" 

Well, what else am I doing here Eren Yeager? Here I am, trying to be yours but instead you're in the arms of a different woman! 

As soon as she delivered the message to Historia, she gave one last salute before giving Eren a glare before turning back and moving out of the room. As soon as she closed the doors, she heard Historia's voice echoing through. 

"Now Mr. Yeager, where were we?" she heard Historia say. 

Slowly, she made a small gap in the door and tried to see what was happening inside. When she took a peek, her heart fell at what she saw happening, Eren and Historia making out just after she had gone and left them. Tears fell from her eyes on what seems to be betrayal from the man she thought would be her husband soon. 

The queen attempts to take your lover away from you, the voice continued to say. This has just proven it. 

Eren... she thought as her tears fell, Why? Why would you do this to me? After all I've done for you, you still don't see... 

Mikasa decided to keep still and continue watching, even though it hurt her immensely to see it, she had to see what Eren's reaction could be. After a few minutes of making out, they broke off their lips, and Historia, who seemed to have seen the small gap in the door decided to do something that would shut her down. With her epic Ackermann hearing, seemed to catch Historia whispering something. 

"Eren belongs to me..." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Breaking down, she headed back down and headed towards her room, barreling through crowds of servants and guards to head to her room. 

"EREN!!" she screamed in tears as she punched and hit her bed frame with her full power. "WHY? GOD DAMNIT EREN!" 

She began grabbing things and throwing it to the ground. The loud crashes from her room seemed to be heard from everywhere. She kept punching and kicking everything in her path, in full anger and sadness of what she just witnessed before her. Eren, the man she loved more than anyone, was kissing the queen right before her own eyes. And Historia, don't get her started, she knew from their training days that Eren belonged to her but instead, she uses her powers as queen to go and steal him right up from him. 

"I TOLD YOU EREN, I TOLD YOU!!!!" she kept crying out, in pain and anguish. She kept crying in her pillow, slowly, her red scarf began to feel cold instead of the usual warmth it gave. She took it off and threw it aside, she couldn't bare to see that wretched scarf, not for the time being. As she was crying, she heard a knock on the door.