Chapter 2:

Dawn soon came and the Levi squad had awaken earlier to prepare for their new assignment at Mitras as Queen Historia's new personal guards. They had awakened at 5:30 so that they had an hour to prepare their supplies and the horses for their trip which they estimated would be around an hour. Soon, they left a exactly 6:30 as Levi instructed and headed for Wall Sheena for Mitras. The journey took around an hour as the hut was far but as soon as they arrived, they placed their horses at the royal stables. 

Suddenly, a young woman in a servants attire approached them. "Excuse me..." she called out, everyone turned their heads to look at her. 

"Yes?" asked Levi, who was surprised to see someone this early in the morning. 

"You must be Captain Levi and his squad. My name is Sarah, I am Queen Historia's servant and I am ordered by her majesty to bring you to her room." 

Levi eyes widened in surprise. Royal treatment this early? He nodded and ordered the squad to fix the horses and bring their bags. After they had fixed their horses, they followed Sara up to the palace and brought them up to a specific wing, reserved for guests. 

"You are very lucky indeed, Captain Levi!" exclaimed Sarah, smiling. They passed to a long hallway which had many rooms. 

"Why?" asked Eren, looking at the hallway, it was lit by the sun and had a view of the beautiful gardens on the left side but the right had  many doorways, which he supposed were the rooms. 

"Lady Historia specifically chose theses rooms for you, she has very high regards for you Captain Levi, as she chose each room per person..." 

"Wait..." said Connie, eyes widened. "You mean we're gonna have our own rooms?" 

"Yes, she specifically chose each room for all of you! Not even high level guests get rooms provided by the queen herself." 

"Where is the queen anyway?" asked Eren, his hands were in his pocket. 

"Ah, her room is upstairs on the Royal quarters, although there are many rooms, she is the only inhabitant  for now..." 

She brought them to a small group of room with doors with each of their names written on it. Everyone looked for their names and began to touring their specific rooms and looked in awe how large their rooms were, each had a large bed with a wooden desk and a closet, and even had its own bathroom. 

Eren began looking at the doors and noticed that there was no door with his name on it. He approached Sarah. 

"Hey um...Sarah?" he said as he touched her shoulder. 

"Yes?" she replied with a smile. 

"Where would my room be? I don't see a room with my name on it..." 

"Ah! You must be Eren Yeager, Not to worry... Lady Historia has chosen a specific room for you upstairs, given you are her bodyguard and secretary." 

"Really?" 

"Yes, Mr. Yeager, please follow me..." ordered Sarah softly as she motioned Eren to follow her up a flight of stairs to the top floor where there were a few doors with each door encrusted with gold. They passed through the hallways and stopped at the door which had Eren's name on it in beautiful gold paint. 

"This is your room, Mr. Yeager, right beside Queen Historia!" proclaimed Sarah as she pointed to the other door beside his, it was encrusted with much more gold and jewels than the other room and had the royal seal on it. 

"Wow, she has a nice door..." Eren said in a whisper. Sarah nodded and opened the door to his room. 

His eyes widened in shock as he was in awe of the beauty of the room itself. It was separated into different sections, as it was very large. There was a bedroom with a large king-sized bed with a beautiful balcony facing the gardens. There was a small kitchen and even a study with shelves of books and a desk for him to work.