Chapter 3

The Levi squad were still fixing their rooms and trying to settle in to their new lives in Mitras when at 7:45, Sarah came in again and greeted them. 

"Captain Levi, Captain Levi!" she called out, waving her hand in the air. 

"Oh...." said Levi, "Sarah right? What do you need?" 

She bowed in respect. "As written in your letter, you are all expected to dine with Lady Historia at 8:00, please follow me..." 

"Alright, I'll just tell my squad to dress up..." replied Levi as he bowed and went to each of their rooms and ordered them to dress in their overcoats and to follow Sarah to the dining room. 

Sarah led them to a room where there was a small round table in the middle and large plates of food on the platters. Sasha's mouth began to water and Connie immediately began to hold her down as she was about to run straight towards food. 

"CONNIE! LET ME GO! I WANT TO EAT!!!!!" screamed Sasha, almost possessed with inhuman strength. 

"Hold down Blouse before she eats our breakfast!" ordered Levi, making Jean and Mikasa hold down Sasha who was trying to fight them. 

Soon, they were able to restrain Sasha on her chair with some rope they received from Sarah and were able to finally take a seat on their chairs and wait for their host. Sasha as she began to move her eyes and tongue saying I am going to eat you all! Soon, even Jean and Armin began holding her down to stop her from eating it all. 

"Sarah..." said Levi. "Will Historia be joining us for breakfast?" 

She nodded her head. "Well of course Captain, she is your host and it would be rude not to join your guests." 

He nodded. Suddenly, Mikasa began looking around and noticed something, her Eren wasn't in the room with them. 

"Hey, uh Sarah?" asked Mikasa. "Where's Eren?" 

"Oh, Mr. Yeager?" replied Sarah. "He decided to give Lady Historia a short visit, I believe they are on their way here..." 

Mikasa's eyes widened in fear, her fears had just come into fruition, Historia reached Eren before she could. Mikasa was anxiously waiting for them, what if Historia already made Eren love her... That would be bad, really bad. 

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door and Sarah went to see who it was. When she opened the door slightly, her eyes widened and bowed. Everyone turned towards the door to see who it was. She turned with a serious face and opened it fully to reveal two people. 

"Presenting Lady Historia, Queen of the Walls and Mr. Eren Yeager of the Survey Corps!" announced. 

Mikasa's eyes widened in anger as she saw a sight she could never talk away, everyone's mouth went agape as they saw their queen holding onto Eren's arm and smiling gleefully. Everyone stood up and gave Historia a respectful salute, she returned the salute by bowing and moving to one of the empty chairs, right beside Armin on her. 

Eren brought out the chair for her to sit on, which she thanked with a bright smile. After, he pushed the chair into the table and sat on the chair right beside her, beside Jean. 

"Real smooth, Yeager!" whispered Jean with a sly smile, making Eren blush. 

"Shut it Horseface!" replied Eren, making Jean scowl at him. 

Historia struck a small spoon on her wine glass. "Please everyone, begin eating and please untie Sasha from her chair." 

Everyone laughed and began eating silently, no one dared talk, and no one had the guts to talk to her anyway. Historia really wanted to start a conversation but she was afraid of the formality of talking to them.