Chapter 21

Eren was sleeping peacefully, he felt the sun hit his skin and warm him up. The memories of last night still visible in his mind, his eyes still closed as he remembered how amazing Historia was in bed. All of a sudden, he felt a small pressure on his lips as someone kissed him, he slowly opened his eyes to see a smiling Historia looking down at him. 

"Well good morning beautiful," said Eren smiling. "You're looking positively radiant this morning." 

"Not so bad yourself my love," she said as she kissed him deeply on the lips. They kissed for a few seconds before breaking off. 

"What time is it?" he asked softly. 

"Its 7:30 AM, just an hour till breakfast," said Historia, laying down on his chest. 

"Last night was amazing... You were too," he said grinning. 

"Hm... My head hurts," said Historia wincing. Eren began massaging her head, which made her shoulders slag and began to relax. 

"Oh that does wonders!" she cried happily as Eren continued to massage her head. 

He continued to massage her head and her moaning (not sexual) when they heard a knock on the door. 

"Yes, who is it?" asked Historia. 

"Your Majesty, its Sarah, is Prince Eren in there with you?" replied Sarah from the other side. 

"Yes Sarah!" said Eren cheekily, making Historia pout. "Will I be expecting you at the wedding?" 

"Sure Prince Eren!" replied Sarah. "I suppose your still indecent, I'll come back in a few minutes." 

"Yes please..." said Historia. 

They heard footsteps leave the door and exit and soon, she took a deep breath before standing up. 

"Come on love," she said. "Get dressed, it's almost breakfast." 

"Got it," he said as he stood up from his side on the bed and slowly began dressing in his clothes from last night, he was about to leave the room when he went to kiss her but she immediately moved away and pinched her nose in disgust. 

"Whats the problem?" he asked confused. 

"You and your clothing stink, you can go kiss me when you've showered..." she said. 

"You're one to talk..." he muttered before he smiled and gave her a small wave before he opened the door and left the room. 

*******

Soon, Eren exited the showers, feeling fresh and warm. There's nothing like a nice hot shower to help start the day (A.N. Although this author prefers having a cold shower in the morning). As he was dressing up, he heard someone knock on the door. 

"Coming!" he said as he went to open the door. Soon, he opened the door to reveal a smiling Zeke. 

"Hey Eren!" he greeted, leaning on the door frame. 

"Hey Zeke," replied Eren. "What are you doing here?" 

"What? I can't see my brother?" asked Zeke. 

"No! No! Thats not what I meant," said Eren, red and sputtering before shaking his head. "Whatever Zeke, come in..." 

Zeke chuckled a bit before Eren motioned for him to enter and made him sit on the nice blue sofa couch in one of the rooms. 

"So, dear brother," drawled Eren. "What brings you to my room other than visiting me?" 

Zeke raised his left eyebrow. "Oh? I just came to visit you..." 

"Of course..." 

"But me and Pieck did hear some noises coming from your room last night, some moans here and there but it was quite soft." 

Eren blushed a deep red. "Must have been the wind..." 

"How does the wind say 'oh eren, thats feels so good!' hm?" said Zeke grinning like the bloody Cheshire cat. 

Eren gave in and rolled his eyes. "Fine, me and Historia did it, happy now?" 

"Happy as anyone, whens the wedding? When am I gonna be an uncle?" 

"Hey don't get ahead of yourself!" said Eren, blushing again. "Just because we had sex doesn't mean we're gonna get married, I wanna take my time." 

"Of course, with four years, you seem to be running out of it..." 

"How about that other shifter, Porco, right?" 

"Have you asked Historia about that? It is a hard issue, especially with Ymir..." said Zeke, placing a serious expression. 

Eren looked down. "No, I'll ask her later. Whens the wedding with Pieck?" 

"In a few months, maybe once I get Marley back on track," replied Zeke coolly. "You'll be my best man of course, so you've got to visit Marley." 

"Of course, I have visited before..."  said Eren smiling as he finally finished fixing his cravat. "Lets get going Zeke, got to bring Historia to breakfast." 

"Took you five minutes to fix your cravat?" asked Zeke grinning. 

"Its not easy you know..." said an embarrassed Eren. 

Zeke shook his head mirthfully as stood up and went towards the door, Eren followed and they both exited the room. As soon as they exited, they heard a scream coming from Historia's door and Eren immediately went full protective mode, he opened the door and ran to where the sound came from. 

He froze seeing the sight before him, Mikasa choking Historia with a bright smile on her face, her eyes in its blood red hue. 

"MIKASA ACKERMANN, STEP AWAY FROM HER THIS INSTANT!" 

Huawei, that was a hard chapter to write, sorry for taking too long, schools been a curse. This will be broken in a few parts to add drama, as I do love my dramatics. Anyway, the great master Hajime Isayama owns AOT and I leased it for a billion dollars (I sold my kidneys and lungs in a white van)

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed. Thanks!

-Nathan Polancos 

---COMPLETED DECEMBER 2, 2020 WITH 937 WORDS---