Chapter 22

Fun fact! Eren is a little hypocritical, he, like his sweetheart- takes a long time in the shower. On with the chapter! 

*******

---Historia's Room---

Historia was beaming brightly as Eren left the room. She was so happy, happy as anyone would have seen her. Last night was the best night of her life, if that didn't strengthen their relationship, she didn't know what would. Suddenly, she felt someone snap their fingers and saw a grinning Sarah. 

"Whats that grin about Sarah?" asked Historia. 

"Oh, I don't know your majesty, maybe because your naked and grinning at the door?" she countered with a grin. 

Historia blushed and immediately covered herself up with a pillow that laid on the nearby sofa. 

"So..." drawled Sarah. "You and the Prince finally did the deed..." 

Historia looked down and blushed. "Yes, we did, last night. Is there a problem?" 

"Yes, your majesty," said Sarah with a pout. "I wanted Prince Eren to date me." 

"WHAAT?" screeched Historia, her eyes popping out and her face becoming red as tomato.  

Sarah suddenly smiled and began laughing. "Hahaha-oh- did you see the look on your face-hahahahaha." 

"What the hell?" she screamed like a banshee. "EREN BELONGS TO ME!" 

"I was just kidding your majesty," said Sarah, still giggling. "He and you have the best chemistry, I support you." 

Historia crossed her arms and pouted. "Mean woman..." 

"Your one to talk your majesty... how possessive you are of your boyfriend," countered Sarah with a smirk. 

"Its not that!" said Historia blushing before she stood up and walked towards the bathroom door. "Come on Sarah, help me shower." 

"With pleasure!" she said with a grin. 

*******

Soon, Historia emerged from her bathroom, relaxed and cool. She was dressed in her usual white dress, maybe she could change attire soon to be unique but as of now, she liked white and she would stick with it.

"Hello Historia..." she heard someone drawl. She turned to see a sneering Mikasa Ackermann. 

"Oh hello Captain Ackermann," greeted Historia coldly. "What brings you here so early in the morning?" 

"Cut the crap, Historia," spat Mikasa venomously. "I came here to talk to you." 

"I am trying to be civil Captain," she said in the same cold tone. "Follow me." 

Mikasa glared but nodded and followed Historia into the living area where two seats we here across each other, literally prepared for a moment like this. Historia motioned Mikasa to sit on one of the chairs. 

"No thank you," she said with a sneer. "I prefer to stand." 

Historia looked worriedly before she nodded and took a seat. "Suit yourself." she said as she said cross legged as she placed her hands firmly on her legs and rubbing her thumbs. "So, what do you wish to discuss?" 

Mikasa glared as her eyes turned red, making Historia shudder. "How could you sound so calm?! GIVE EREN BACK, YOU BITCH!" 

Historia took a deep breath to calm herself. "Whatever do you mean Mikasa?" 

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about, you blonde haired vixen..." she said angrily. "Your threatening my EREN to sleep with you, taking him away from me!" 

"I WOULD NEVER THREATEN EREN!" cried Historia, breaking her calm facade to a face of anger. "Eren never belonged to you, you had your chance." 

"NO, EREN BELONGS TO ME AND ONLY ME! HE'S LOVED ME SINCE WE WERE KIDS, HE SAVED ME!" 

"YOUR HAVING DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR MIKASA!" shouted Historia, though no one could hear her. "JUST BECAUSE HE SAVED YOU DOESN'T MEAN HE LOVES YOU, HE TOLD ME HIMSELF HE LOVES YOU DIFFERENTLY." 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH?!" 

"HE TOLD ME THAT HE LOVES YOU AS A SISTER, YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE A LONG TIME AGO. WE ALREADY HAD SEX!" 

Mikasa glared as she remembered the sight she saw that night. "I KNOW YOUR THREATENING HIM, I SAW THE WAY HE LOOKED ON THE BALCONY LAST NIGHT, HE LOOKED SAD AND DEPRESSED." 

"YOU STALKED US?!" asked Historia shocked in rage. "I SAID I WOULD NEVER THREATEN HIM, HE LOVES ME NATURALLY AND THATS THAT. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, NEVER LOVED HIM, YOUR GENES TOLD YOU TO DO THAT WHEN HE SAVED YOU THAT DAY." 

Mikasa grimaced as she remembered that day, when her Ackerman genes awakened. She remembered but she felt scared at what Historia had said. Was all her feelings for Eren caused by her genes? Was all of it fake? No, clearly she was lying, just to keep her off. 

"YOU LYING BITCH!" she cried, although quite shakily. "I LOVE EREN, WITH OR WITHOUT MY GENES AWAKENING." 

"Well then," said Historia with a dark grin. "You can ask Eren himself, I'm sure he can respond properly." 

Mikasa glared as it seemed her eyes, which were already red in hue, began to flame up. Her fingers began wriggling as she began breathing heavily. "I am tired of this bullshit... I know in my heart that my Eren belongs to me and anyone that stands in my way, well, rest assured that they are no longer in this world." 

Mikasa grinned evilly as she ran to Historia with her arms reaching her neck. Historia managed to let out the loudest scream she could muster, hoping to whatever higher power there was to at least let someone hear her. Mikasa was choking her with a bright smile on her face, when all of a sudden, the door burst open and in ran her dearest love. She saw his eyes, fueled with rage at the sight. 

"MIKASA ACKERMANN, STEP AWAY FROM HER THIS INSTANT!" 

Well, thats part 2 of this very dramatic event, holy capote, Ms Ackermann has gotten quite violent given her... Yandere tendencies. Anyway AOT belongs to the amazing and talented Hajime Isayama who will be releasing the Season 4 of AOT on the 7th so wherever you are, lets get the tears flowing and drool dropping at the sight of big daddy Eren. 

Anyhow, lets vote and comment if you loved the chapter. Thanks 

-Nathan Polancos 

---FINISHED DECEMBER 6,2020 WITH 1014 WORDS---