(2) ARRANGE

Dont hate me on this chapter please!! 😍 😍

MEW

I transferred here in Suankularb Wittayalai Secondary School because I got involved to an Issue on my previous school.
I liked this new environment, the students are nice. After I got enrolled I joined the music club and there I meet Bright, the school band vocalist. He is a freshman student while I am on my last year.

The school band almost got disbanded because their drummer and vocalist graduated and fortunately both me and Bright joined.
Everything went smooth as days passed.

Every morning and afternoon before going home, I'll go straight to the music building to play the instruments. Music is on my blood.

The music club building's wall was made of glass and it has a botanical garden in front. I always notice a certain boy sat there for estimatedly 30 minutes. Though I'm not sure if he's watching me or he just love to sit on the swing.

I shooked my head, I know this is not the right time to like someone, I need to be successful to be out of my father's sharp claws. It is suffocating.

I remembered what happened when I got through to a scandal with Lhong, my first love. He sent me away to my grandmother in China. I stay there on our farm as a punishment and I stopped my studies for 2 years. Imagine the two years of my life just focus on our farm and updating my father from time to time.

Lhong was my first love, I came out to my family that I dont like women. And surprisingly my father was okay with it.
But I started failing my grades because I was focused on our band and my relationship with Lhong.
I also learn to drink and smoke, someone took a video of us doing that and my father saw it. He made it a very big deal, He said i am already a shame for being gay and now I will ruin his reputation as a high end business tycoon. At first I thought he will disown me, but he just sent me away and made me promise to be better.

I continue strumming my guitar as I sing from time to time.
I notice that Gulf already left, probably he's going home too.

"He is cute, no scratch that, he's gorgeous like a pretty man. How will it be possible? A pretty face and a man's body. But he has a permanent frown on his face, he looks like he will glare at you anytime he wants."

I smiled at the thought. I noticed that he was very shy when he and his friend greeted us yesterday, just like the day I first meet him and I bump on him. He can't look at me, his ears and face turning red. How cute.

I decided to go home and put back the instruments on its designated places. I reach the parking lot and was about to press the car key when someone covers my eyes.

"Guess who?" a tiny voice whispers at him.

"ART!" I removed his hands on my eyes and then I turned around to face him, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, your Dad ask me to fetch you. We're having dinner on our house I sent my driver home so I'll be riding you," he cleared his throat. "I mean I'll be riding with you."

I sigh, I cant say no to this spoiled brat I pressed the car key and get inside the driver's seat.

"Ugh! Are you even aware that you dont have any gentleman bone on you?! Atleast open the door for me." He stomp his foot.

"Nope. Not gonna happen, my car, my rule. Come on, hop in or I'll leave you."

He's still blabbering something incoherent as he got in.

"Spoiled brat." I teased him

"Shut it! You're not even spoiling me."
He look away and focus his eyes outside as we got out of the school premises.

Art is my childhood friend though I am 3 years older than him and our fathers are best friends.
His father own the Juanchainat Architectural firm where you can find the best of the bests architects in town and abroad. While my parents own the Jongcheeveevat Holdings our Construction company.

I've overheard them before talking about merging the two firm. I wonder what this dinner all about.

We arrived at their mansion and Art still not talking to me. He's like a brother to me so it bothers me if he is cold like this.

He's about to go out when I lock the car door.

"What's wrong with the baby arty?" I cooed at him.

"Don't call me that!" He snapped at me while glaring.

"Why are you sulking? We're not going out of this goddamn car if you're not telling me the reason why you suddenly act like that."

He sigh, "Nothing, I just miss you. You know we go to different schools now you didn't text or call me like before and when you see me you didn't have any reaction."

"Oh, I'm sorry... I just got busy these days you know i just transferred, i have to get along and i am on the school band."

"Whatever." He still dont look at me.

I don't know what got into me but Gulf crossed my mind, what he'll be like if he sulk like this?

"You owe me an ice-cream."

I knew it! After that we will be back to normal.

"Great.. Baskin and robins?" I smile at him.

"Yes, and I deserve a hug." He whine.

"Acting baby again?" I hug him and I immediately let go.

Seeing Art acting this cute, I wonder what will Gulf look like if he acts like this?

"Mew you idiot!" I almost hear my mind scolding me.

We got off the car and go straight to the dinning room and our parents already seated there.

"Good evening everyone!" Art was back to his jolly self again and give each one of them a peek on the cheek.

While me I just bow a little.
"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Juanchainat, Mom and Dad how are you?"

"We are good." my Dad answered me as he point the chair beside him, "Take a sit."

Art sat beside me as usual.
"Can someone tell me what this dinner all about?"
He breaks the tension and the silence amongst us.

"Later, lets eat dinner first." Art's father called the househelps to serve the food.

I feel awkward I'm still on my long sleeve polo which is my uniform and Art was wearing his casual clothes, while our parents wears proper clothing.
My Mom always told me to dress properly for a dinner like this, on my defense Art drag me here.

They are talking about businesses again and our mothers talk about girly things.
Sometimes Me and Art will join the talk if we are asked.

After dinner we seat on the porch facing the blue water of the swimming pool.

"Mew," My father called me and I immediately look at him. "Me and my best friend here talk about our company's merging, you and Art as the heir we are expecting you to cooperate."

"We talked about you and Art to get married someday for us to be united." Mrs. Juanchainat said.

I heard Art choked on his tea.
I gently pat his back.

"Do I have a say on this? And we are both men. How was that possible?"  I look at the them flatly.

"It is possible! Since you came out about your sexuality and Art here did the same so why are you so shock?" I can sense sarcasm on my father's voice.

I look at Art, he is gay? And he did came out? I thought he is straight and just a softy.

"Dear, atleast let them graduate before you decide." my mother said to my dad, I look at her and give her a tiny smile. She's always been my supporter.

"Fine. You finished your studies and before you take over the companies, you'll get married." My father said with a stern of finality in his voice.

How can a 19 year old senior high student say no?

💕