(28) PERFECT

Mew go home the next day to plan and help Nong Stu about the get well soon party and engagement announcements, but Nong Stu already arranged everything.

His girlfriend a Filipina designer and event organizer help him, Mew look around the garden of Traipippatanapong's mansion, they will held the party there, over all the place settings are amazing.

Maybe he will convince Gulf to get her services for their wedding.

"So, nong stu, these are all your Girlfriend's idea?"

"Yes boss, partly, because her team helped her also."

"Amazing.. Anyway let her to come over later so we can talk about the wedding details after the party." Mew said preparing to leave.

"Okay, boss."

He go directly to the hospital, he take with him a pair of white long sleeves and pink pants courtesy to Nong Stu's girlfriend's creations and it fits the motiff of the party.

Gulf will be discharge now, and he's waiting for Mew to fetch him.
Then a dashing looking Mew barge in.

He's mouth gone dry upon looking on these God deity in front of him.

"Baby, don't give me that look." Mew lean closer and kiss his cheek.

"What look?"

"That look that you want to eat me alive." Mew laugh heartily. "Kidding aside, you are looking at me like your world evolves around me."

"It does love, my world evolves around you." Gulf reach for Mew's face and he caress it.

"It is very rare that you say sweet words, so it always gives me chills, come on. Time to change so we can go home."

He showed Gulf the clothes that is twinning on what he was wearing.

"What's with the flashy couple attire love?" Gulf felt something was up.

"Nothing, I just want, baby, Now... no more questions,"

Mew help him wear the clothes and he even put some lipgloss on hidms dried lips and at around seven in the evening, they left the hospital.

While on their way, Gulf noticed Mew is driving towards their Mansion. He give him a questioning look.

"We will just have dinner."

Then again suspiciously Mew was silent the whole ride. So Gulf really concluded that something is up.

When they arrive in their mansion the lights are all off, Mew guide Gulf to the gate, and right after the gate opened all the lights turned on and Gulf was totally mesmerized on the arrangement of their mansion's lawn.

The tables are dressed with pink and white tablecloth with a beautiful arrangement and a flowers ornaments on the center, and scattered all over the area. The beautiful lights shimmering and all reflected to the flowers sorrounds them.

On the far side of the lawn, a long buffet table was set. And a soft mellow music is playing.

He look at Mew with a disbelief face.
"What is this?" His eyes glistening.

"It's a welcome home, get well soon and our engagement party, baby.. Are you surprise?" Mew gives him a shy smile.

"Come here." Gulf envelope Mew on a
soft hug. "Thank you so much for these love."

The front door of the Mansion opens and their parents and friends come out. All smiles to them.

"Is this all your idea love?" Gulf still clinging to Mew.

"Yes, actually not all, nong stu helped me and his girlfriend."

Mew's parents walk towards them.

Mr. Jongcheveevat grasp Gulf's hand.
"I'm sorry for all the troubles and pain I've caused you."

"Mr. Jongcheveevat, I told you before I don't hold grudges, I already forgive you years ago."

"I still want to ask a formal apology." He smiled at Gulf, then he look at Mew. "Son, I'm sorry."

"Dad, having your support and accepting us is more than enough for us." Mew patted his father's shoulder and Thara hug them both careful not to hurt Gulf.

Mew and Gulf remained standing near the gates to welcome the guest courtesy to their parents invitations.

They welcome the guests with a radiant smile on their faces.

After a few moments all the guests on the guest lists arrived, Mew guide Gulf to sit on their table facing all the guests.

Gulf's father stand up on the flatform he get the microphone and started his speech

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming here tonight as per our invitation, we would like to Announce to everyone the soon to be union of our families, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat and Gulf Kanawut Traipippatanapong our sons will finally tie the knot after all the conflicts and trials on their relationship . We will sent to you further notice if ever we decided to set the date of their marriage. Everyone, a toast for both of our sons, i hope their love will lasts." He raise his wine glass and offered a toast, everyone followed him raising their wine goblets as they murmured their congratulations.
After that the waitresses and waiters served food and drinks to everyone.

Mew and Gulf felt the overwhelming happiness.

"This feels like a wedding reception," Mrs. Jongcheveevat said as she lean on to Dr. Traipippatanapong.

"Exactly. I even had flashbacks on my wedding day." Dr. Traipippatanapong said.

Mew stand up, and the lights turned dim, he get a wireless microphone.
The melody of a popular song echoed the place.

Then he slowly walk back to their table and guide Gulf to stand and guide him on the dancefloor.

"I found the love, for me..."
He put Gulf hands on his shoulders while his right hand holds Gulf's waist and the other holds the microphone.

"Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead.."

They look at each others eyes. Indeed they found love.

"I found a boy, beautiful and sweet.. I never knew you were that someone waiting for me."

"Coz we were just teens when we felt in love not knowing what it was, i will not give you up this time..."

Mew purposely change the lyrics, befitting them on how they start before,which making Gulf giggles. They continue swaying on the dance floor and their parents and some couples guests joined them.

"Darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own, and in your eyes you're holding mine..."

Gulf already clinging to Mew his eyes wet in tears, he buried his face on Mew's shoulder blade.

"Baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms, barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song, when you said you look a mess, I whispered underneath my breath, you heard it, Darling you look perfect tonight."

Then Mew kneeled on one knee in front of Gulf.

"I already give you a ring, but let me ask you in front of everyone tonight, Gulf Kanawut Traipippatanapong, Will you be my rightful partner in life till we grow old and die in each other's arms?"

Gulf nodded then he lean down to kiss Mew in the lips and pull him up.
" Yes love, I always will"
Mew hug him tight whispering how much he loves him. As the place was filled with loud applaus of the people watching a great love between a same sex couple.

Indeed he felt perfect in Mew's arms. Tonight, and many more nights to come.