(4) SPRITE

Each chapter of this book will either be MEW or GULF POINT OF VIEW ON THE SAME EVENT. DONT BE CONFUSED.

--
MEW

After the eventful dinner my parents decided to go home I told them to go ahead because I will take Art to eat Ice cream somewhere, my father seems pleased and Art's mother teases us to go on a date. I feel so awkward because eversince I just saw Art as my little brother.

My father used my car and he let me use his black Porsche, I'm not comfortable with this car it looks really expensive.

Moments later Art joined me on the car and we agreed to make a road trip for a while.

We are silent until Art speaks
"Phi.. You didn't clearly say your thoughts regarding our parents' demand, can you share your thoughts on me now?"

"I am not taking it seriously as of now, maybe someday they will change their minds, at least I need seven years to finish my studies," I glance at him, his face devoid of emotions.

"What if they didn't change their mind?"

"What are you trying to say?, I'll stop on a 7/11 store and we can talk while
Eating ice-cream, is it okay?" I divert the topic when I heard his question.

Hearing the Ice cream word Art's face brighten.

"Yes it is!"  Art faked his e enthusiasm and it was clear as the day.

I park at the 7/11 store nearby we got in and I ordered ice cream. I give the one for him and he happily dig in.

"Now Art let's talk while eating."

"Uhmm about our father's demand, what if they didn't change their mind?" Art said while looking at me intently.

"I'll cross the bridge when I get there."
I said thinking about the possibilities. What if? What will I do?

"I think we'll go with the flow then." Art said as he continued devouring his ice cream.
"In that 7 years time before we graduate if you find someone to love just tell me phi, so we can help each other find a way to change our fathers mind."

"Lovelife is not my top priority as of now." I slowly eat my ice cream and Gulf's face appeared on my mind.

"If you cant find someone on that 7 years time, you will marry me." I chuckled at Art, knowing he might be joking.

"What about Bam, Art?" I teases him.

"Hey! don't you ever start teasing me. Honestly phi we need to find a way unless you want to end up with me."

"Speaking of the devil" I point at his phone.

P'Bam CALLING

"Answer it I'll look around."

I'm about to stand up on my spot when a familiar figure entered the store. Looks like he's in a hurry because his movement was fast, I stalked him through the fridge though I dont have a plan to buy drinks I grab the same bottle that he's about to take.

I got surprise by the sudden tingling sensation that I feel when my hand touch his. The unfamiliar wave of desire flows through me.

"Oh sorry!" I exclaimed though i know that it is him, "Hey Gulf! It's you!"

I didn't expect him to face me, because of his sudden movement our lips almost touch and I can feel his warm and fragrant breath. I stare at his chestnut lips and my heart beats fast.

I smiled at him, he remain standing infront of me as I reach for 3 bottles of sprite. Being near to him like that was a nice feeling. Though I was intimate with Lhong before I didn't feel this way. I even sniff secretly his natural scent. He's not using any perfume but he smells really nice.

"Come, lets pay for this."
I hold his arm and gently guide him to the counter, even his lean arms feels nice.

I frown when he removed his arm on my hold and refused for me to pay but I am stubborn so I still pay for it.
I even open one and give it to him.

I invited him to join Me and Art and then I introduced them to each other.
I observed them and I didn't miss the
Occasional glaring of Art to Gulf from time to time.
I cant blame him though Gulf has an aura that intimidates you, specially when he raises his thick brows, not to mention his towering height. Maybe Art got intimidated.

Art decided to go home so we go out of the store and walk to my car.

I saw Gulf walking, He will walk home? I know it is not safe to walk on the streets at night. Worry strikes me.

"Hey Gulf come with us!"

Art get in the car first while I remain standing outside, He refused as expected.

I handed him my phone for two reasons. First I want to know if he arrives home safe, and second I really want to have his number.
He even look dumbfounded as he type his number on my phone. He hurriedly give it back to me.

I call it immediately afraid that he might give me a wrong number. People used to do that if they dont like you.

He's phone rang so it is his.
"That's me save it and call me when you're home." I reach for his soft black hair and messed it. Then I give him a wink before walking back.

I turned around to see him again and that small smile of him didn't escape my sight.
"What a beautiful smile".
I shake my head for that thought.

I get in the car and I found out that Art already asleep.

"If only I can just teach my heart, I will choose you, but sadly even hearts didnt follow orders of the brain. IT IS MEANT TO BE STUBBORN".

----
GULF FELL FIRST.
BUT MEW FELL HARDER.

Its been 5days since the prologue and I thank you guys for the support from the bottom of my heart till my hypothalamus. 🤣🤣😍 Su su na ngubb

WAANJAI_EROTTIKA