(34)EMOTIONS

This chapter is JUST all about how MEW spoils his BABY GULF.
JUST FLUFFY CHAPTER.
NO NC FOR NOW. I'M DRAINED.

&&&&

The sun's brightness peeping from the window woke Mew up from his deep slumber.

Gulf was sleeping soundly, his back facing him. Mew look at the time and it is already noon. Their flight back to Thailand is four in the afternoon. But seeing Gulf looking so peaceful, he knew that he was so rough last night. He dont want Gulf limping while walking.

Mew decided to call their pilot to inform him that their flight back home will be move tomorrow.

He kissed Gulf on the forehead, then he fix the comforter on him. He took a shower then he just leave a note saying that he will walk outside, just incase Gulf wake up.

He get his wallet and decided to buy some souvenirs.

He's just walking around in all the souvenirs stores, he get T-shirts printed with I love Maldives for Mild and Boat, couple Keychain for Bright and Win, something manly bracelets for their Dads, and some seashells made garlands for their Moms.

He will let Gulf buy what he wants later if he will gain his energy back.

Mew just exited the last store when Lhong saw him.

"Phi! Hi, good afternoon, You didn't come last night."He smiled at Mew.

"Hello, good afternoon too. We got busy, sorry."

"What about later? We had a little dance party on my friends restaurant, bring your wife with you, I want to know him, you were my best friend back then."He awkwardly smile.

"Sure, we can catch up later, see you, I gotta go. Im afraid he's awake now and I am not there."

Mew felt awkward talking to him because of their past. And he dont want to remember those but he cant just reject him, for the old times sake.

He ordered food in the restaurant and go directly to their suite, only to see Gulf was still sleeping.

Mew put everything he bought in the table and he shake Gulf softly.
"Baby.. Come on wake up."

"Hmm.." Gulf just move a little.

"Baby we are leaving now!"
He purposely raised his voice.
As he showered him with small sniff kisses in his face.

"Huh?" Gulf opened and closed his eyes repeatedly as he rub it from time to time.

"Come on get up my lazy babyloves." he said in a cooing voice. He softly pinch the cheek of Gulf.

"I wanna take a bath." Gulf raise his arms so Mew hold them and he pulled Gulf to sat down.

"Do you want me to bath you? Are you in pain? Can you walk?" He asked worriedly. He clearly remembered last night that Gulf pleaded for him to stop.

"I'm fine love, just a little sore, can you carry me to the bathroom please? I will take a bath alone, just prepare food, Im starving.. And check our luggage. I have a medicine kit, get a pain reliever for me."

"Okay boss, come on I'll take you to the bathroom."

He carried Gulf inside and when he is settled in the shower, he leave him then he prepared the food and the medicine. Perks of having a Nurse and soon to be Orthopedic wifey.

Mew fixed the bed and prepare clothes for Gulf.

Minutes later a relieved looking Gulf came out of the bathroom.

"Help me wear my clothes please." he said softly.

Mew help Gulf wear his clothes and they both settled in the small table in the terrace.

"Come here, sit on my lap." Mew motion Gulf to his lap.

Gulf oblige.

"Feed me."

"Of course, you're my baby."

After every time he feeds Gulf, the spoon will be replaced by Mew's lips. Just a smack kiss.

Gulf just giggles from time to time.
"What time are we leaving?"

"I canceled our flight. I can't let you travel while limping, was I rough last night?"
He ask with an innocent smile.

"As if you didn't know." Gulf scoffed at him.

"Really?"

"Yes, I feel really drained and exhausted, can we cuddle for a bit?" Gulf laid his head on Mew's shoulder.

"Sure, just cuddle.. Let's give your ass a rest." Mew chuckle as he carries Gulf inside amd settled him to the bed, then he go back to the terrace to clean up.

After cleaning up, he join Gulf in the Bed.

"Can you sing for me love?" Gulf laid his head on Mew's arm. Mew envelopes him in a tight hug.

"Sure, what song do you like?" He played with Gulf's hair.

"Anything that suits me, On what am I to you." Gulf's voice was soft, his breath was fanning on Mew's neck.

"Okay, listen then.."

"You know our love was meant to be, a kind of love to last forever..
And I want you here with me, from tonight until the end of time.."

Gulf snuggle him closed as he felt the lyrics of the song.

"You should know, everywhere I go, always on my mind, in my heart and my soul.. Baby..

You're the meaning in my life, you're the inspiration.. You bring feeling to my life, you're the inspiration..

Mew kissed Gulf on the forehead before he continued singing.

" I wanna have you near me, I wanna have you near me saying.. Oh I need you more than I need you.."

"That's an old song." Gulf whined.

"But it is meaningful. Like you.. You're my inspiration, In everything I do." Ne give Gulf a quick peck on the lips.

"How much do you love me?" Out of the blue Gulf asked.

"More than you could ever think of."
Mew said as he look straight in Gulf's hooded eyes.

"I love you," Gulf said. His eyes are a bit moist.

"Hey .. Baby.." Mew got worried.

"I'm okay.. I just felt that I'm so afraid of the possibility that I might lose you." Gulf sob.

"Baby come on. Where is this coming from? Why are you like this all of a sudden?" Mew rubbed Gulf's back.

"Marriage life is not always sweet and happiness love."

"I know, thats why We will work out.. No matter what happens, no matter what problems we will face. We will work together and make this marriage successful, are we clear baby?" Mew tried to coax him.
"I love you.. We are not going to lose each other."

Gulf finally smiled making Mew sigh.
"Feeling better?"

Gulf nodded. "Oh look at the time, its almost night time, let's prepare to go out, your Ex is waiting."

"Hmm.. Are those emotions caused by jealousy?" Mew teases him.

"Nope.." Gulf removed himself on Mew's hold, and immediately got up to find something to wear.

"Fine..but please dont be sad like that." Mew move also to change clothes.

After that they walked outside, to the venue of the said dance party.