(15) 7 Years Later

I will write this using Third Persons POV. starting this chapter onwards so all of you will know all of the Characters Point of View.

----____

IN a white painted room with a luminous white lighting, all you can hear was the clicking of the camera and the voice of the cameraman.

"Now Gulf, turn to the side..
Perfect!

" Tiltyour head part your lips, look at the camera..

"Change your pose. Thats it..
For the final pose. Show your signature pose. The Gulf Kanawut pose."

Gulf was sitting on a couch wearing a branded clothes he endorsed and he give his pose, head turn to the side, showing his prominent jaw, and his pointed nose, then he parted his glossy lips.

"And thats it! Pack up everyone!"

Gulf felt relief after an hour of posing in the camera.

"We will sent to you the results of the look test and when will the magazine releases, its a pleasure working with a young veteran model like you Director Kana." the photographer said, in all awe look.

"Same to you phi." Gulf trying to be polite.

"Why don't you join us later, a little celebration for a job well done?" The guy shows a sly smile.

This guy is hitting on him.
Gulf's eyebrow arched up but he remain to be nice.

P'Best interrupt because he knows the temper of his talent.

"Director Kana you have a meeting with the construction company who won the bidding on your proposed project."
Upon hearing that Gulf politelybm decline the man's offer.

"Maybe next time phi."
He just nodded then He walk to the dressing room.

As expected a lot of flowers from his fans welcome him but one bouquet stand out. Every events he has someone was consistent in giving him a sunflower bouquet.
He read the small card.

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU.
SU SU na kha."

2 years ago this person started to sent flowers to him and its getting creepy because it is always the same flower and the same message.

P'Best give him a new suit for the conference meeting then he removed his make up and just put a little face powder and lipgloss, then he's ready to go.

When we arrive at BMC, Technic, Mild's little brother and his secretary approached them.

"Sawadee krub Director Kana the people are gathered in the conference room."

Gulf followed him there
"Did you give them some refreshments?"

"Yes Director, i think they almost finished it by now."

Gulf let out a deep breath.
"It's time for a grand entrance."

He prepared his nicest smile while Technic and p'best open the door.
But the nicest smile turn into a sour face then he frown when he see the people inside.

Specially the man intensely looking at him.
Gulf's mouth parted when he recognized the man who made him felt love and pain.

He's there, UNBOTHERED sitting like a King, looking ethereal on his brown suit and a stripe tie.
The sleeves of the suit was rolled to his elbow revealing the mouth watering veiny arms.

Gulf's eyes fested on the older one's face, and that eyes is the same eyes he loved to stare back then, those thin sinful lips that he used to kiss before.
He aged, he looks matured but he is hot.