SPECIAL CHAPTER 2 SILVER WEDDING

Gulf stirred on his sleeping slumber when their kids barged on their room. He touched the other side of the bed to check Mew but he's not there.

He glance at his children. Tharn and Thorn are both 18, while Thanya is 13.
They are all good looking. Gulf was so proud that they grew to be responsible.

"Morning kids.. Where's your Dad?"
He rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Dad ask us to wake you up." Thorn came close and kiss him.

"Dad said this is for you." Tharn handed him a bouquet of fresh flowers then he Kiss his papa.

Thanya came closed and kiss him handed him a box.

"Happy 25th Silver wedding anniversary Papa." the three of them said in unison.

Gulf's tears roll down nonstop.
"Thank you so much! Come here and give me a hug."

The three siblings hugged him tight.

"Please read the note Papa, we well leave you here now, let's go guys." Tharn walk out first followed by his siblings.

Gulf read the note in the bouquet.

"Gulf, baby.. my ever loving better half, please keep in mind, that you and the kids are my world. Happy anniversary, prepare fast, wear the suit on the box. Im waiting in the plantation. Please come quick before the sunrise. I love you baby.

Love,
Mew

Gulf immediately took a shower then he wear the black suit neatly folded in the box.

Then in instinct, he take the bouquet with him.

The entrance to the plantation was filled with flower petals.

He walk in inside, then the Door opened, revealing every one waiting for him.

Meign guide him because he was nailed in his spot. As he was fascinated in every thing.

Thanya walk first, as Gulf saw Mew smiling on him, on the small makeshift altar from afar.

Thorn carries the ring. While Tharn was standing beside his father acting as the best man.

Dr. Traipipattanapong and Gulf's father stands beside him.

"How lucky can you get my son." she kiss Gulf, while his father, pressed his hands on him.

"We are happy for you."

"Please start walking when the music plays". Meign orders, as again she organized this event.

The soft melody of music filled the whole flower plantation.

"I see the question in your eyes,
I know what's weighing on your mind,
You can be sure, i know my heart..

Gulf muffles his sobs, as his parents rub his back while they are walking slowly.

" Cause I, stand beside you through the years,
You'll only cry those happy tears,
And though I make mistakes, I never break your heart.."

Indeed, in 25 years. Tears flowed from his eyes caused by happiness. In those years, Mew and his kids made him happy.

" And I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky..
I'll be there..
I swear, like the shadows that's by your side..
I'll be there..

Indeed.. They we're on each other's side in every trials and problems that their marriage faced.

They almost reach the altar.

Mew and Gulf's eyes didn't leave each other.

"I'll give you everything I can, l
I'll build your dreams with these two hands,
We'll hang some memories on the wall..

Indeed, since they are together. They reserve a while room just for the family pictures. They collected memories.
Mew was not just an Engineer who built buildings and all. He built also the dream of Gulf. To be happy wuth the one he love.

"And when, just the two of us are there. You wont have to ask If I still care.
Cause as the time turns the page,
My love wont age at all.."

They realized that only the human body ages, but the love they felt for each other, grew.. And it is continuing to grow each day.
Mew and Gulf never failed to let each other felt the intensity of their love.

For better or worse, till death do us part. I love you with every single beat of my heart.. I SWEAR...

Gulf's parents handed him to Mew.

Mew accepted his hand and they both walk to the waiting judge.

The sun rays are now visible. It is a wedding on a sunrise.

"We are gathered here today, to witness the second union of Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut."

The judge talk about the laws and legislation of the marriage.

"PLEASE SAY YOUR VOWS then put on the rings."

Mew face Gulf, as he holds the Microphone.

"Baby.. Who would've thought that you are my end game. I met you long time ago, I bumped at you and now, here we are.." Mew chuckled as he rub his nape, the audience laughed as they watched him having struggles.
"I prepared for this, but I forget my vows in two much excitement. But just like what my promise was when I ask your hand in Marriage, I will and always will love you unconditionally until we are covered with wrinkles, bald or white hair. I love you.. Until death, do us part. " Mew slid the ring on Gulf's ring finger.

"Love, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, I doubt you before but those events makes us what we are now, strong and Unbreakable. I vow to never ever doubt you again, and I vow to love you, only you and the kids and let us stay for another 25years with each other, Until death, do us part." He said as he slid the ring one Mew.

"By the power vested upon me,  I proclaim you as newlyweds, you may sealed it with a kiss." The judge said.

Mew immediately grab Gulf on the nape, and slowly. He claimed his lips, making the audience scream in happiness.

Indeed they found happiness and solace on each other's arms.

In every choices, they grab the chances that life has to offer. AND STAY TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME.

E N D