(29)DOWRY

Mew and Gulf we're on their way to Traipippatanapong's residence for the final talk about their wedding.

Gulf decided to wear a comfortable clothes because after that meeting they will go and meet the Event organizer.

He opted to wear a pair of sweat pants and shirt.

It's been almost 2 weeks since he got shot and now he is fully healed.

Its an imformal meeting for both of their families.

When they arrive the house helps ushered them to the dining room. All of their families are already there.

Mew pulled a chair for Gulf after they greeted them for formalities.

"Since the couple are already here, can we talk about the Sin Sod?" (dowry) Mew's father opened the conversation.

"Yes about that, my son as you know was a successful man, he's expensive." Thiwat smirks.

"How much maybe?" Mrs. Jongcheveevat asked. She had a playful smile on her face. She look radiant.

"Giving dowry on a typical university lady justifies a dowry of one hundred thousand to three hundred thousand, my son is a nurse, and he is currently taking orthopedic medicine, he starts to build his own name in the medical world, he's a super model and he has his own assets, his own salary, and we have a prominent family, lets settle for 10 million Baht." Dr. Traipippatanapong said.

Mew and Gulf just listen while their family talked about the dowry.

"10 million then, not including the wedding expenses, the Tong Mun and honeymoon on that." Thara said. The Tong Mun was the 24karat gold ring that should be given to the bride.

"So all in all total will be 20 million Baht, if we include the expenses for the wedding, the small reception after and the big banquet twenty days after the wedding, the honeymoon expenses, and the over all expenses in preparations." Win's father, my uncle said.

Gulf clearly see the face of Bright turns pale. He wants to laugh as Win whispers to Bright that his dowry will not be as expensive as Gulf's.

"Yes that's right." Thiwat nodded.

"It is all settled then, 10 million Baht in cash for dowry, and the tong mun on the day of the wedding." Gulf's mother clarified.

"Dads we agreed to have a traditional wedding," Mew helps Gulf cutting his food.

"That's good, have you agreed where you will have your honeymoon?" Thara ask as he look at the two.

Mew and Gulf's face turns red upon hearing the word honeymoon. They already did it, in advance.

"We like to go to Maldives Dad," Gulf answered his soon to be father in law.

"Maldives is amazing. We've been there before." Thiwat said as he smugly look at Mew's father.

"We all are." Thara spite back.

Mew and Gulf shakes their head in disbelief as they watch their fathers bickers on each other.

The lunch was amazing, but Gulf didn't eat too much, he's planning something so he opt not to eat a lot.

After that they leave their parents and go to BMK where Nong Stu is waiting for them in his Girlfriend's boutique and office.

"MSAPPARELS"

thats the name engraved in the door of a boutique that they entered courtesy to Nong Stu's direction.

"Good morning, how may we help you?" A pretty lady asked ushered them inside.

Gulf's eyes roamed around the area. A lot of mannequin wears beautiful clothes. A familiar kind of clothes. His fashion kink was kicking in.