(30)WEDDING DAY

Lets witness the traditional wedding of MEWGULF. ❤️❤️

Thai traditional wedding will actually take more than a week in preparation and a day on the actual wedding event.

The preparation for their private and solemn wedding takes one week, selected guest and family members was invited and the other colleagues, business members and friends are invited to join the banquet twenty days after the wedding.

Gulf was very tired for the rush preparations, him and Mew do a merit and invited nine monks to bless them and give them a life lessons, and in return they give gifts to them and sent them home.

After that Gulf and his family including his make up artist and designer Raymond, they go and sleep in the hotel where their wedding takes place in the morning.

Mew also return to their main house.
Feom there his family and him will walk to the hotel as part of the celebration.

The next morning, Mew prepared himself, six o'clock is the assembly time for them to start the KHAN MAAK PROCESSION, from their main mansion to the hotel which was not very far, they walk, singing and cheering, guests walk along with them carrying and playing small drums.
Guest also carries their gifts for the couple.

The KHAN MAAK tray was filled with Golds, the dowry of 10 million Baht, and a Pathek Philippe watch and a set of jewelries, the tray was adorned with betel nuts and leaves.

He meaning of the items on the tray ranges from health, prosperity, fertility and Long life.

They also carried trays of desserts and fruits.

When they reached the hotel, Mew's way was blocked by a series of GATES, a rope made of flowers or a golden long necklaces used as barriers until Mew will reach the room where Gulf was waiting for him.

Each doors, a family member or a friend of Gulf will ask Mew to do a challenging task or ask him a tricky question as a proof that no matter what hardships they will face on their marriage, they will survive it.

Mew either answer or make the task or he will bribe the one holding the rope by giving him money in a small envelope.

One task much to all the guests amusement is Mew carried Dr. Traipippatanapong until the next barrier he needs to pass.

Mew blow a loud breath as he finished and finally succeeded the barriers, He reached Gulf's room where he was waiting for him.

"At last, I will finally see my bride." contented smile displayed on his face.
Then he entered the room. He was welcomed by Gulf sitting on the bed with a flower bouquet.

Wearing a pink Chut Thai, Gulf really look gorgeous on Mew's eyes.

"Hey there, gorgeous." Mew give him a peck on the lips.

"Hey handsome, how's the Khan Maak? How are you? Did they give you hard tasks?" Gulf Hug Mew tightly, then he get back the bouquet of flowers then he hold it.

"Nope, it was all easy for me, especially when I carried your mom until I reach the next "door". Gulf laughs at what he heard. Mew offers his arm to Gulf and Gulf gladly cling on it. As they walk towards the funtion hall.

A lot of people walk with them inside,
Gulf spotted Mild and Win who was his bridesmen and Bright as groomsman.

They seated on the carpeted floor and the monks was in front of them.

Their parents inspected the dowry and the gifts.
Then they wrapped it in a silk and gave it to Dr. Traipippatanapong.

Gulf whispered to Mew when he saw a familiar watch on the Khan maak tray.
"Don't tell me my eyes are lying when I saw a freaking Patek Philippe watch."