(19) SUCK

Major FAST FORWARD

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT
---__
GULF

MONTHS has passed and everything went great, I remembered when I say yes to him to give him the label we both wanted, now he can call me boyfriend anytime, our parents also supportive of us, I didn't expect that even Mew's Father approved it.

Im going to visit the construction site and Mew was there along with me was foods for all of us.

I arrived at the site and as I watched them one of the workers call the head engineer which none other than my boyfriend Mew Suppasit.

"Hey baby.. What are you doing here?" He hug me on the waist and kiss me on my lips, i kissed back then i pulled away

"I just want to see the progress love, Im out of Uni early and i feel bored waiting for you at home so I got here as soon as possible and bring food for us. It is almost 5pm why they are still working?"
I look around the busy people while he remained hugging me.

I notice he is sweaty so I love to wipe his sweat. "Some of them will work overtime baby."

I see Art walking towards us, I pulled away off Mew's hold as a respect to his feelings.

"Hi Art, how are you?" I genuinely ask.

"I am better than the other days, I will not ask you because we all know you are good." he gave me a smile.

I turn to the staffs to instruct them prepare the foods, they even set up a long table.

I let Mew call the workers to eat with us, Art excuse himself saying he had to go and do something. I give him food he accepts it and leave. I feel bad, i dont know why.

We joined the workers eating and talking and laughing with them. It feels good to be carefree.

"How's your studies baby?" Asking about my Orthopedic class.

"Everything was dreadful," I lean my head on his shoulder.
"Love?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you like to live with me in a house that you personally build and design?" Out of nowhere that question came out of my mouth.

"I love to, even forever baby."

"I'll look forward to that, that would be nice."

I watch him continue his work and then we go to his condo.

We decided to take a shower together and right after we got out of the bathroom, wearing robes. I grab him on the nape and gently smash our lips.

It felt really good kissing Mew.
Mew's hand was rubbing and caressing my waist and my back while i cling unto him. Up to now all we had ever do was make out because I am not yet ready to be ass fuck. And he respects that.

We continue kissing as he steps backwards to his bed. He loosen the robe that I am wearing, i fell on the bed and he settled on top of me.

He then trailed kisses from my neck down to my chest, then back to my lips again.

I followed the rhythm of Mew's lips each time he pulls away my lips unconsciously chase him begging to be kissed again.

My breathing hitch when Mew's kisses drop down to my neck, his naughty soft and wet tongue was sliding up and down on my neck sending volts of sensation on me, then he nibble my earlobe and lick the back of my ear.

"Ahmm..." I moan when I feel him gently bite my earlobe.

Mew let out a small laugh after he hear me so i hit him slowly on the shoulder.

"Uhmm, Love." I moaned again when he continued to lick and suck my neck and earlobes, im sure it will leave some marks.

Then again Mew trailed kisses unto my chest, kissing, biting and licking my nipples, giving them enough attention.

"Ahhh.. Fuck.. That's so good love."

I feel his other hand trailing down to my crotch, rubbing my hard on outside the robe, the feeling and sensation sent shivers to my spine.

"Ahh, love, keep doing that.."

Discontented of his rubbing from the outside Mew slid his hand inside the my robe, the moment his hand touched my cock i jolted in the sensation.

I move my hands to remove my robe.

"Excited are we?" Mew smirk after he see my action. But he help me removed it totally.

Mew kiss my chest again then he trailed small, butterfly like kisses down my abdomen, while his right hand was clamping and stroking my cock, and his left hand was playing my nipples.

I moaned out loud when he put my cock on his mouth.

"Ohhh Fuck!"

He then again started licking from base to the head, sucking it then licking it again until he will swallow it whole again.

My hand grip a handful of his hair contemplating if i will pull him away or push him more.

"Aaahh.. Love.. Uhmm yes keep doing that," I reach on to tug his robe, urging him to remove it.

He noticed me and he remove it with one hand.

Right after he removed it, I see his Hard, Bulging Massive and veiny cock freed on its dungeon.

I hurriedly clamp my hands on it. I cant even hold it with one hand.

Mew abruptly sit down and hold my hand. "Why don't you lay on top of me in reverse then we will eat each other." He had a naughty smirk on his face.

"Good idea!" I laughed and i let him laid down first then I laid on top of him facing his cock as I shove my own on his mouth.

I mimick his actions a while ago, licking his massive veiny flesh from base to the tip while my hand strokes it and the other played with his balls. Then I'll played the slit that is dripping with precum with the tip of my tongue.

I can't focus good on sucking him because of the Insane feeling of his mouth on my cock. I pulled away, feeling I am reaching my peak. I cant suck him more, i might bite him so I stroke him hard and fast as I arch my back.

"Ohh love, ahh.. That's so good."

Mew just groan. I pumped him hard on my hand as I see his toes curled meaning he's on his peak also.

"Uhm, yes, oh shit, oh love, im gonna cum, im going to come." I grind my hips and I feel him shallowing his cheeks as he suck me hard.

Seconds of him sucking me, I exploded on his mouth and he cums on my hands.

I remove my self on top of him. He has this playful smirk on his face.

"Did you swallow my freaking cum?"
I realized he didn't spit it out.

"Yeah, it tasted weird." then he got up and he scooped me, carrying me bridal style to the bathroom.

"Let's clean up again."

We bath together then he carried me again, dried me as he dried himself. Then he let me wear one of his oversized shirt.

We cuddled up in bed, I can feel my eyes getting heavy. I snuggled close to him and he wrap his arms afound me.

"I Love You so much love." I whisper in a low sleepy voice.

"I love you too so much baby."
Then he kissed my forehead and sleep envelopes me.