(33)ORGY NIGHT

Gulf's eyes roamed around the body of Mew who's shamelessly flaunting his chiseled sparkling abs.

His wet body sparkled as the afternoon sun reflects on it.

Gulf is silently sulking because Mew dont want him to strip. He's wearing a white shirt and a floral summer shorts.

While Mew was topless, and just wearing cargo shorts. They just finished scuba diving, which Gulf really enjoyed. He loved the fishes and the corals. They are now standing in front of the sea.

Mew noticed his husband was silent.
He drape his arms on Gulf's shoulder.

"Why my baby looks like you are sulking? Hmm?" He put his chin on Gulf's shoulder.

"You're flaunting your body while I am covered. Me, love.is.not.happy. " Gulf puts pressure on every words to tell this shameless man beside him that he is not happy.

"But only you own my body, you and you alone baby." Mew whispered at him, while he slowly kiss Gulf's cheek.

Gulf supress his smile. But he cant hold it. He smile wide but his eyes are throwing daggers to Mew, as he raise his brow.

"You really know how to use your charm on me."

"Glad that it still affects you baby." Mew move on Gulf's back as he hug him and he wrap his arms on Gulf's coconut belly.

"The reason why I can't let you strip in front of anyone was it's only me had all the right see this beautiful belly". Then he move his one hand down to Gulf's navel and he touch Gulf's crotch. Right on top of Gulf's shaft. "And this... is mine..." then his other free hand travel on Gulf's ass and Mew press his palm in between of his ass cheeks. "And also this is MINE." then Mew remove his roaming hands and settled it back again on Gulf's belly.

Gulf was just silent, when someone stopped in front of him.

It's a fair guy with a handsome face and petite body.

"Phi Mew?" He creases his forehead and squints his eyes as he took a better look of the two men hugging infront of him.

Mew heard it and he look up.

"LHONG?" Mew was taken by surprise, he removed himself on Gulf's back and walk to the newcomer.

"Yes it's me! How are you? Look how much you change." He hug Mew.

Mew awkwardly laugh as he look at his back. He can feel Gulf's dagger look from behind.

"Ahmm... Lhong, I can't breath."

"Ohh sorry im just ecstatic to see you, small world! Are you here alone?" Obviously he know that Mew was with someone. Gulf rolled his eyes on them.

"I'm with my husband,"

"You're married?"

"Yes, we're on a honeymoon."

Mew walked to Gulf. "Lhong, this is Gulf, my husband, Gulf he is Lhong."

"I'm his ex," Lhong offers a hand but Gulf ignored it.

Does he really need to brag that he was Mew's ex? He rolled his eyes again.

Mew let out an awkward laugh.
"Sorry about that, he's just not in the mood."

Lhong smiled at Mew sweetly.
"Why dont you go to the bar beside the seashore later? We can catch up, it's been, when? 10 years?"

"I will see but, I can't promise."

Gulf rolled his eyes again.
Atleast this asshole didn't say yes.