(6)FIRST KISS WITHOUT LABEL

FLUFFY SCENE AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

MEW

"You know I said to myself that love life is not my priority as of now, I want to finish, and then I will reach my dreams and goals in life but I want this to let out of my chest. I want you to know that I LIKE YOU, IN A ROMANTIC WAY."

I said those words as I look straight into his eyes, hoping he will see how serious and sincere I am.
His chestnut lips parted and he's tantalizing eyes widen like I've said the most impossible thing.
I feel like a ton of emotions was lifted on my chest, at least I said it already.

"Hey Gulf, are you disgusted or something? Did my confession make you uncomfortable?" now I want to regret saying my feelings for him.

"Sorry, I was just so surprised I mean, How? Why me? What did you like on me? I am not as likable as you, I had a bad mouth and bad temper, introvert and I have many flaws."

"I believe that we dont need reasons to like someone, I like you as you are, I like your flaws and all."

He still look shocked but he let me hold his hand.

So I decided to sing a song for him.

"If you're not the one then
why does my soul feels glad today?

"If you are not mine then why does my hand fit yours this way?"

"If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?"

I put both of our hands on his chest and I feel his loud heartbeat.

"If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all".

I stop singing and I face him.
"I've been through a lot. Heart ache, family conflicts and problems but I keep on going on, wanna know why? Because I know someday that someone like you will come on my way, I dont want you to be pressured by this confession nong. You're still young I say you are still confused, so its up to you if you let me persuade you or you want me to stay away from you I understand and I'll accept. "

"The feeling is mutual."

"WHAT?!" now it's my turn to be shocked.

"I like you too. But unlike you I had reasons, you are talented, good looking, kind, approachable and you treat me well, I dont know, I am torn between letting you to stay or make you go away." His thumb caress my palm making me jolt.
"but I'll choose the better, let us get to know each other more. You like me and I like you but we don't need to put a label on it. We can care and be possessive of each other but without the label of a relationship."

"Can I ask why?" I dont get this no label thing.

"I dont want us to be pressured, I dont have any experiences on relationship, we are still young, I don't do showing of affection I don't even know how to hug and cling to someone, and it much more easy to let go if everything went toxic."

I grip his hand tightly and he grip it back smiling at me. "To make it short It's a mutual understanding without label."

"I understand, as a summary of what you've said, I can take care of you, I can be clingy and possessive of you but we dont have a label like boyfriends, I get it, loud and clear."

"Thank you for understanding, this is the first time that someone as perfect as you confessed on me, I am worried that I may not deserve you. So it is so much better if we remain like this until we got to know each other so we wont get hurt if circumstances happens." Gulf is very vocal on his feelings and he is very blunt. He will say what he thought.

I jumped down on the high railing that we seated and then I turn to stand on between his parted legs.
His eyes widen I really like his expression when he got surprised on my sudden movement.

"Can I do something?" For me consent is a must so I need to ask.
"Since we are just like boyfriends but without the label can we seal it with a kiss?"

He move his head backwards and I put my hands on his waist.

"Uhmm, Sure.." He says while he's not looking at me, his face and ears were so red.

I caress his face with my hand making him look at me as I slowly lean down to capture his lips.

I feel pure bliss when our lips touched. His lips was warm, soft and unbelievably sweet.
I feel his hand gripping the hem of my shirt so I removed it and put them on my nape as I plant small kisses on his lips.

He didn't really respond to me and I eventually get it that this is his first time to be kissed.

I lick the lower part of his lips it caught him by surprise and he parted his mouth, I gladly slid my tongue inside teasing his tongue and tasting every part of his mouth.

He cling on my nape more as I deepen our kiss and He start mimicking my lips' movements. I groan because I feel my friend down there awakens.

We pulled away to breath, I smile at him while looking at his swollen lips.
"Don't look at me like that, I'm inexperienced." He hides his face on my chest while griping the fabric of my shirt still murmuring something. He looks embarrassed.

"Your lips taste really good Baby, no need to be ashamed of it."

He look up to me, "BABY?!"

"Yes Baby?" I teased him. I love teasing him because he blushes everytime.

"No! I mean you're really calling me that?" His doe eyes are now glaring while he pouted at me.

"Yes, because you are my baby, literally and romantically."

He just pout again.

"Now you are asking for another kiss Baby." I poke a finger on his cheek.

"No! I didn't say that!"

"Then stop pouting that tasty lips of yours baby or I will kiss you again." I hug him and he hugged me back.

"What should I call you then?" He ask while burrying his face on the crook of my neck.

"It's up to you, anything as long as you are comfortable of it." I rub his back.

He remain silent for a while, and then he remove my hand settling on his waist and he hold it but still hugging me. I chuckled thinking that this boy said earlier that he don't know how to hug and yet his clinging at me.

"I'm hungry Love, its almost dinner time." He said out of the blue.

I almost drop my jaw after hearing that. He slowly unattached his body on me.

"Hey something wrong? Your face is so red." He touched my cheek and tap it twice.

"Did you just call me LOVE?"

GOD! I maybe hearing something else.
Of all the endearments Love was the most romantic for me.

"Yes I did."

"And we dont have a label at this point."
I snorted, "Are you hungry now? Lets go and eat somewhere."

I help him to get down on the high railing and we walk hand in hand to the schools parking area to get my car.

I opened the car and let him get in I even help him put the seatbelt.

"Thanks, Love."

"Hmm.. Where my Baby wants to eat?"

"Let's try KFC."

"KFC then."

I drive to the nearest KFC while driving with one hand and hugging him with the other.

Gulf has an attitude that when he became comfortable on you he's always a softy. And to add his age.
HE IS A BABY.

----
TO BE CONTINUED

SONG USED.

IF YOU'RE NOT THE ONE
BY DANIEL BEDINGFIELD
💕