(31)MALDIVES(fifty Shades Of MEW)

Please play the Media if you read this chapter or just play it if you have in your music list.

Heaven by Julia Michaels

MATURE/KINKY SCENE AHEAD.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
YOUNG READERS, I WARN YOU.

&&&

Mew and Gulf prepared early for their honeymoon in Maldives, Mew's parents gave them a package tour as a wedding gift.

In their iterinary of activities is island hopping, snorkeling and scuba diving.

Just one large luggage and they are set to go, they'll used the private plane of the Jongcheveevat's.

After Gulf step out of the car, Mew carried him bridal style then he climb on the plane. Gulf was just giggling on his husband actions. Yes, husbands, still he is having goosebumps.

Being with each other was the greatest moment on their lives.

Then the plane ascend to the sky, From Bangkok to Maldives it takes 4 hours and 15 minutes.
They arrived there late in the afternoon in the
Baros Island, where Mew got his reservation.

They enjoyed the complementary dinner and they walk on the sand, barefooted.

"Are you happy?" Mew asked him as they are holding hands while walking. The sea water reaches their feet.

"I am ecstatic, beyond happy. Who would've thought we will end up like this?" Gulf look at the setting sun from the end of the sea.
"It's beautiful here.."

"Yeah, so beautiful."

Gulf look at Mew and he found out that he was looking at him. His face again heated up.

"We didn't have our honeymoon yesterday, we are dead tired, can we do it now baby?" Mew asked, with pleading eyes.

"Let's go to our suite then."

With a triumphant smile, Mew guide Gulf straight to their suite.

"But I have a request baby."

"What is it love?"

"You know that fifty shades is my favorite book right?" Mew hold his hands pressing it with his'.

"Yeah, and what about it?"

"Can I have a favor?"

"What?"

"Can we reenact one of their scene? Promise not the spanking."They reached their own suite. "But with a twist."

"Sure, this is our honeymoon, do anything you want to do with me, but you have to wait, I'll go clean myself."

Mew's face was painted with happiness as he prepares his things for this reenactment.

Few moments later Gulf get out of the bathroom, his sweet scent envelopes the room, making Mew's cock twitch on its abode.

"I want you to have a safe word."

"Fine , I'll used Ice Cube," Gulf sitted on the bed, wearing the bathrobe of their suite.

The water from his hair cascading to his neck, making Mew's throat dry.

"Baby, I'll take a shower, and when I get out, I want you naked."

Mew take his turn in the shower. While Gulf was left there feeling nervous and anticipating on what they're going to do. Knowing his husband was a Kinky man.

"Husband.. He's mine."
He said to himself and he remove the robe.

Mew came out of the bathroom wearing only faded jeans, flaunting his 6 pack abs, making Gulf's mouth watered.