(20) YES

This chapter is heartily dedicated to my moot in twitter @viintage_mg

Anne, thankyou for inspiring me.

GULF'S POV

Mew was still sleeping soundly, I stared at Him with a prominent smile on my lips, I plant a quick kiss on his slightly parted lips as he breaths.

I slowly got up, careful not to wake him up. I glance at the bedside clock it is already 7 in the morning and I have an hour left before I go to work. I go to the bathroom to freshen up before
I head to the kitchen, there i find the house keeper of Mew.

"Auntie Mae, good morning!"
I cheerfully great her.

"Hi Gulf, so you slept here."

"Yes, Auntie Mae for a week now, since you only come here once a week we didn't have a chance to see each other."

She glance at me. "You want something to eat?" She's always so formal when I'm around.

"Nope, but a cup of coffee will be nice."

Then she move to make me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Auntie, can you please wake Mew later? Im afraid he'll be late, thanks again." I wave at her still sipping my coffee as I walk back to Mew's room to change on my uniform.
After I finished he is still asleep.

"Love, I told Aunt Mae to wake you up later, I gotta go." I tap his cheeks then I lean to kissed him.

He just groaned, I glance at him again before i head out.

We don't have toxic cases today, i just do my usual routine, go to my office, sign some papers, make rounds, wrote nurses chart and talk to the patients.

Doctor Krist told me to prepare the operating room together with the surgical technologist.

I was about to go to my office to change my uniform into scrub suit when I hear the hospital paging system.

"CALLING DIRECTOR KANA, PLEASE PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO THE FRONT LOBBY." It was Doctor Singto, our resident general surgeon.

I wonder why, so I hurriedly walk to the lobby. It is already dark outside, oddly I saw the nurses lining on one side of the door each of them holding something on their back.
And one by one the hospital staffs give him a long stem red roses, I look around and I notice that the pillars are full of colorful balloons.

I was about to ask them when I hear someone strumming guitar from the outside.

"What's going on?"I ask out loud.

Then I saw on the door of the lobby, the love of my life, strumming the guitar that was strap on his body.
He look dashing on his white suit.
Behind him are our friends.

My heart literally drop when he start singing.

"I  wanna make you smile
Whenever you're sad
Carry you around when
Your arthritis is bad, all i wanna do, is grow old with you.

I'll get you medicine when your tummy aches, build you a fire
When the furnace breaks,
Oh it could be so nice growing old with you..

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are
Cold

Need you,
Feed you,
Even let you hold the remote control.

So let me do the dishes on our kitchen sink, put you to bed when you had too much to drink
I could be the man, who grows old with you.