(38)SURPRISE

Gulf felt wet all over his ass, he glared at Mew that was just smirking on him.
They are still inside the helicopter.
"I told you don't cum inside me if we're not using condom, I feel wet inside." he is glaring at his smirking husband.

"It's good though. Later we will not use lube because you are still lubricated."

Gulf reach out to pinch Mew on his side. Mew catches his hand and intertwined their fingers. Then Mew kisses the top of his two rings.

Gulf felt happy and contented.

"Baby look down." Mew motioned him the window.

Gulf look down and he was mesmerized by what he saw.

Standing proudly in the middle of the wide flower plantation was a 2 storey not yet furnished mansion.

He look at Mew dumbfoundedly.
"What's this?"

"That will soon to be our home."
Mew said as he get the intercom and call the pilot to land down the helicopter.

"Since when did you build this?"

"Since we've been together, maybe 2 years ago, I already planned to have you back by hook or by crooked. I didn't tell you because it is a surprise, Art help me designed this."

The helicopter gently landed on its designated Helipad. Mew help him to get down.

The whole area are luminated with hundreds of lights.

Gulf can clearly see the flowers from a far, the plantation was on the back of the mansion.

"You Like it?" Mew ask as they stood infront of the mansion.

"I love it." Gulf hugged Mew.  "Thank you love.."

"There's more.. Let's get inside."

Hand in hand they get inside, Mew push the double doors, revealing the wide living room.

It was still nude and bare, just the newly painted walls.

Mew and Gulf hears a small bark.
Gulf's eyes widen "Is that a puppy?" He excitedly ask.

"That's my last surprise."

"Oh its a pup.. He's so cute." Gulf saw the small pomeranian puppy in a cage.
"He will be our baby then."

Mew pulled Gulf to sit on his lap as he found a single chair. The pilot is waiting for them outside.

"What do you think of kids, running around this huge house?" Mew ask Gulf. He look at him from his shoulder.

"How? I mean. It's not like that I can get pregnant." Gulf said in a small voice. He felt insecure.
This day will be his doomsday if Mew ask for kids that clearly he cant give.

"Silly..stop making face.. We can fine ways, you are family of Doctors.. Today's generation is high-tech already." Mew laugh a bit seeing Gulf's worried face. "Stop making that face baby.. I love you as you are, even without a uterus." Mew kissed his cheek.

"So you prefer Invitro Insemination?"
Gulf composed himself. Atleast Mew accepted that he cant produce children.

"Yes.. I don't have a plan touching a woman.. You are more than enough for me.. We will enjoy each other's company first, let's get to know each other more, then we will find a surrogate to bear the children." Mew continues to share his plan.

"Children?" Is it possible?

"Yes. One sperm cell from me, and one from you.. We need two egg cell donor and then after fertilizing it, it will be placed on the surrogate's uterus." Mew explains.

"You've been researching this are you?"

"Hmm.. I just used my PhD brain.." He smirk.

"Cocky asshole."

"So you agree?"

"What if in the near future, the surrogate mother will be pestering us and she will get my kids." his voice sounded terrible.

"Baby, you're thinking too much advance, thats not gonna happen. She will sign something then she will be paid. On her own will, we can sue her if ever."

Gulf nodded "Come on.. Let's go home.. I want you until morning." Gulf purred on Mew's ear then he stand up and get the puppy.

"We will named him Chopper. Because he will be riding a chopper and we just do a quickie in a chopper." Mew laugh.

"Sure.. Chopper my baby.." Gulf purred on the puppy in the cage.

They hop inside the helicopter and headed home.

"Do you have interior designer on your mind?" Mew ask his husband who's busy playing with the puppy.

"The sisters of Meign, Nong Stu's wife. Pearl and Geraldine. They are amazing. I heard Geraldine is now in a relationship with an actor and Pearl was busy with someone but I can pull them out. We are friends". Gulf said as he look at him for a bit then turn back to play with Chopper.

They landed safely on the rooftop of the condo. Mew started kissing Gulf while they are in the elevator.

"Love, slow down. I felt sticky since you shoot your cum on me."
Gulf whined but he still accepts and responds on his kisses.

"Clean up then, I want you in the tub." Mew said in his dominant voice making Gulf more horny as he already is.

They head straight to their unit. Gulf immediately put the puppy in a safe place, Mew already prepared everything for the puppy, a small bed, litter box, foods and plate for him.

Gulf go straight to the bathroom to clean himself by releasing and squirting water inside him.
While Mew prepared the tub, he put some rose petals and scented candles and scented oils on the water.

"I'm ready." Gulf said. He's just wearing a blue see-through robe.

Mew lick his lips as he roamed his eyes on the beauty in front of him.

"Hi beautiful." he wink on Gulf.

"Hello to you too lover boy, Don't waste time looking at me you know."
Gulf smiled seductively.

"Come here.. Dance with me for a bit." Mew reach his hand and twirl Gulf slowly.

"Really love? Dancing in the bathroom?"

"It's our anniversary.. We can do what we want." Then he pulled Gulf closer to him, face to face. Eyes to eyes and nose to nose.

"Let's Love and cherish each other for a long time, can we?"
Mew ask, they are both swaying.

"Of course we can." Gulf look at Mew straight on his eyes, as their lips slowly touched.

Mew loosen the tie of his robe as they continued kissing. Then Mew guide Gulf to sunk on the water with him.

Mew sat on the tub, the water reaches his chest, as the tub was as huge as a jacuzzi so there is enough space for them.

Gulf straddled him. As they continue kissing, sucking and biting each others lips. Mew's kisses reach his neck, Gulf just tilted his head fo better access, then he gently pulled Mew's soft hair as he felt Mew's tongue licking jis sensitive spot.

Mew lifted Gulf by holding his both ass. As Gulf reaches for Mew's cock and aligned it on his hole. Then slowly he gently lowered himself to let it in.

"Uhhmmm."

"Ahhhh.."

They moaned in unison as their bodies became one, dancing and swaying in the rhythm of love and passion.