(5) FEELINGS

Click the media up to see the BANGKOK MEMORIAL BRIDGE

---

GULF

I arrived home safe, then I go to the kitchen to look for something to eat and after that I go upstairs to my room and take a shower then prepare for bed.

And now I'm contemplating either I will call Mew or just text him just to let him know that I am home already.

I scratch my wet hair in annoyance. I stare at my phone still thinking if I will call him or I'll give him a minute if he calls me.

All of a sudden my phone vibrates and i almost dropped it.

096296xxxx

"Hi Nong Gulf it's me, are you home yet?"

I blink many times staring at my phone, he did text me! Still thinking what should I reply when my ring tone plays.

096296xxxx CALLING

Oh My God .. I sigh deeply to calm my erratic heartbeat as I accept the call biting my lower lip.

"Hello Phi.."

"Hi Gulf I called to make sure that are you home already?" Hearing his voice on the line sents chills to my spine.

"Yes Phi, thanks for checking me." I dont really know what to say.

"It's because I'm worried it is already late and you are walking alone." I hear him sigh.

"It's okay really, I do it all the time if I am bored, how about you? Are you home now?" I keep on pacing back and forth on my room.

This giddy feeling while talking to your big time crush feels is getting on my nerves!

"Yes maybe a minute ago. I sent Art home and he is sleeping the whole ride." I heard him chuckling.

I feel a little envious of Art but I erase the thought on my mind.
I didnt noticed that I become silent.

"Hey Gulf still there?"

"Oh hey, Sorry, you are saying?" I cupped my forehead, Why did I just space out?

"I said it's been 3 months since we meet and became friends but only now we talk like this on the phone."

Yes, thats right the days passes really fast but I still remember the first day he bump unto me and the days that I secretly watch him in the music club.

"Yeah what about it?" Gosh Gulf! he will be bored on you! Think of something. I almost pinch myself.

"Uhmm I think it's not really nice to talk about it on the phone it's kinda personal so I prefer to be formal and say it in person." He says it with a very soft and delicate voice.

"What was it all about? Is it about me? Did I do something phi?" I got really curious.

I heard him laugh on the line.

"You are so cute.." He said almost like a whisper.