(9)CIRCUMSTANCES

---
GULF

HOURS has passed but Mew didn't call me. Im worried, so I decided to call him instead.

After a few rings, He answered my call

"Love? Are you okay?"

"Baby.." I swear I heard grief on his voice.

"Where are you?" Now I became more worried. "Love tell me!"

"Here in BMC." Our hospital?

"Why? What happened? Uh, wait I'll come to you, stay where you are and wait for me."

I ended the call and hurriedly change my clothes as fast as I can then ask the driver to drive for me to our hospital.
My worries is eating me from the insides. I keep fidgeting on the car.

I roam around the emergency area and I found him sitting in the waiting area, eyes closed, still on his band uniform with droplets of blood in it, his disheveled hair, what was that bruise on his lip and swollen cheek?

I stand infront of him and i slowly shake his shoulder.

"Love, I'm here.."

He slowly open his eyes and when he see me he immediately hug my waist and burried his face on my tummy while he's crying.

"Baby I'm glad you are here." He said in between his sobs.

"Love, tell me what happened please." I cooed him while caressing his back and hair.

But he just continued sobbing.

I sighed. I just let him cry on me.
"Just cry love, let it all out."

I'm glad that we are near on the nurses station in this area and P'Pleng was there, my nurse friend.

I motioned her to come to me.

"What is it little Gulf?" Nurse Pleng cheerily ask.

"Phi, can you please get for me a bottled water and a cleaning kit for his bruise, thank you."

Hearing that I am serious, Nurse Pleng turned serious too.

"Right Away, young master."

I glared at her as she run away, I hate formalities.
They used to call me that since they know that soon enough I will be the one running this huge hospital.

A few moments later Nurse Pleng came back with a bottled water and a small med-kit.

Mew finally stop crying and I sit beside him, opened the water and help him to drink.
I also fix his hair and I used my handkerchief to wipe his face filled with tears and sweat.

I didn't say a word, I just start cleaning his bruise then put a soothing gel on his swollen cheek.

"We had a fight about something. He punch me and then my mom saw us, then she had an attack.. I should have been careful... I shouldn't have talk back, I dont want my mom to suffer like this."

"I'm sorry love, are you calm now?"

"Yes, as long as you are here." He laid his head on my shoulders and hug my waist, while his free hand was holding mine.
I'm waiting for him to tell me the whole story but he looks like he don't have a plan saying it and I don't want to be nosy. I respect his privacy. I guess my presence here is enough for him.

The emergency room in front of us opened and my Mom came out, looks like my Mom is the cardiologist for his mother.

Mew was still leaning on me. I Tapped his shoulder and we both stand up.