(10) CONFLICT

---
GULF

I WOKE up feeling something wet was swiping on my neck, still daze I look around and I find Mew beside me, kissing my neck.

"That's an effective way to wake you up, good morning baby.." He lean down again to kiss me on my lips but I covered my mouth automatically as I shake my head.
Morning breath was really smelly I dont want him to faint.

I got up from the bed then I run to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

When I come out I saw him fixing my bed. He is really an organized person.

I go to him, wrapping my arms around his torso and i hugged him.

"Morning, love." I look up and give him a peck on his lips. "Let's go down and see if the house helps make breakfast so we can go to the hospital again."

We go down to the kitchen and I introduced him to everyone, my father and mother were not at home. Probably they are in their office at BMC.

After eating we both take shower and prepare to go, I lend him my clothes again.

We arrived at the hospital at the moment when his mom are undergoing tests.
So we both sit on the waiting area and we play ROV with our phones.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?!" I look at him for a while and then I continued playing.

"What do you think will happen?"

"To what?" I am still engrossed on playing

"If--" He didn't have the chance to finish his words because Art came.

"Phi'Mew! Hi nong gulf, how's Auntie?"

"Still being tested,when I go there I think they are doing 2D Echo now, but to make sure I will go and check her if they finish," Mew said and go the 2nd floor.

"Nong Gulf, I heard that your family own this place?" Art sitted beside me uninvited as he roam his eyes around the hospital premises.

"Yes, we do,"  I continued playing and ignoring him.

"Can you pay attention to me when I am talking to you?" He's now glaring at me.

"I don't want to talk, can't you see I'm playing and please don't act that you want to get close to me because we both know that you don't, so please excuse me and let me enjoy playing." Then I continue playing on my phone.

"You're not nice yourself, I wonder what P'Mew sees in you that he is been so smitten on you." He smirk as he look at me from head to toe.

I let out a long sigh, I feel my patience slowly loosing.

"Probably the things that he didn't see on you, and please don't ask what are those because we are not blind to see each other and see the difference, you're trying to piss me right? Are you picking up a fight on me?" I stood up, looking down at him.

Art stand up in front of me as well with a deadly stance on him. But when he look behind me his face soften.

"Phi Mew," He stand next to Mew clinging on his arm. "Nong Gulf misunderstood me, he said I am picking a fight with him."

I look at him in disbelief.
What's this? Is he bipolar or something?

I look at Mew then I shake my head.
I swear I saw Art smirk.

Thank God I see my Mom walking on our direction before I go ballistic.

My mother stopped in front of us.

"Mr. Jongcheveevat, I need to talk to your Father about your Mother's condition." Her face was void of emotions while looking at them.

My mom look at Art still clinging like a tarsier on Mew then she look at me.

"He will come now doctor, he said he's on the way." Mew said as he was busy removing Art's arm on him.

"Gulf, if his father arrives show them my office, okay?". Then she turn to go.

"Okay mom.." I  sat back and continue playing while listening to this two bickering in front of me.

"I can't even hold you now, while you know that we do more than that before." Art  said while holding Mew's arm as he look at me.

"What?! We didn't do anything except hugging!"  Mew said in visible panic.

My jealousy rise up, I feel triggered and feed up.

I stand up and literally I am towering him, he's a shorty.

"You really had the audacity to make me hear that? Do you know what I am to Mew? Don't tempt my patience or I will pluck your eyes using a scalpel."

I can't control my anger now.

"Even in a far distance I can hear your sharp mouth, now you're threatening someone."
That was Mew's father walking near us.

"Uncle, it's just a little misunderstanding". Art suddenly act like a cute puppy.

I inhale and exhale to calm myself. I ignored what he said.

"Good that you came, I want you to follow me on my mother's office regarding your wife's condition". I walk ahead of them and Mew immediately followed me.

"Baby, sorry about that, he's really a bitch sometimes." Mew tried to hold my hand.

I push his hand away, "Not in front of your father."

I open the door of my mom's office and we come in.

"Mr. Jongcheveevat, good morning.."
My mother let out a fake smile.
"Guys, can you please wait outside? This is important."

We nooded and the three of us go out of the office then we seated again on a waiting area just beside the door.

"Baby Are you mad at me?" He put his chin on my shoulder.

"No, do I have any reason to be mad at you?" I'm still on a sour mood.

I can sense Art watching us.
But this time he didn't say anything.

A few moments later Mew's father along with my Mom get out.

"I'll prepare the letter of refferal regarding your plans Mr. Jongcheveevat, so you can have a flight tomorrow." I heard my mom.

Flight? Where?

"Yes please, knowing it is really severe we need to take her to her doctor specialist as needed." Mew's father agreed.

After that all us walk to the room of Mew's mother.

What plans? Are they going out of the country? Maybe Mew's Mom is really critical.

I remain outside of the room while all of them get in including Art.

What will happen if they go? What about the studies of Mew? December just started and still he have 5 months before graduation.

I am sure that he will go with them he treasures his mom above all.

And what about me? What will happen to me if he go?