(18) DENTISTE

The final design of Gulf's hospital building was made, oddly Art become civil with him.
Like he didn't threat him. Gulf did not take it seriously though. He will just take care of himself more rather than engage with a useless cat fight and argument with him.

They present all the process like the construction (design and management) or CDM regulations to ensure health and safety issues during the project development so that the risk of harm to those who have to bulid the structure is reduced.

As of Mew, since the day he said to Gulf that he want him back he sent flowers almost every day to Gulf and Gulf at the end of the day give the flowers to the patients and displays the remaining to the lobbies and hallways. Mild even teases him that the hospital turn to be a flowershop.

He already said to Mew to stop it or else he will stop being a nurse and he will just sell flowers.

He stop it for a while but he changed it to sending him spicy foods or fried pork with basil leaves.

Again Gulf told him to stop because he might die early due to high cholesterol.

But Mew being a stubborn ass, he made a schedule, three times a week he will sent flowers, then four times a week he will sent pork basil.

If this is Mew's way of getting him, he might be dead before he succeed.

Gulf was still full of doubt, hatred and pain, but something in his heart says that he should mibe forward.

Gulf didn't make it clear to Mew but he just let the older man do what he wants.

Gulf was getting ready for the blessings ceremony on the construction site after this they will finally start the process of his building.

After this he will be doing a live with Dentiste together with Zee, the loveteam of Saint. Saint cant make it because he is sick and Gulf is not sure too. He dont want to get bash by the Fandom.

He fix his blue tshirt and jeans before going out of the car.

He look around the site there are a lot of people in there, the hospital staffs board members and the construction team.

They let Gulf wear a safety helmet and let him hold a shovel and he make it stand on the soil and then he pose for the cameras around him. He didn't see Mew but Art was talking to his fellow architects.

P'Jennie who came from GMMTV calls him for an ambush interview.
which he gladly oblige.

"First, nong gulf congratulations on your success."

He smiled to the camera and says "Thank you na kub."

"A source told us that someone has been sending you a bouquet of sun flowers in two years, this someone is persistent, do you have a message for him?"

Gulf seemed annoyed to someone who spill the tea but he keeps it to himself and smiled at the camera.

"Whoever you are, show yourself krub so i can thank you personally."

"Thank you Nong Gulf."

"You're welcome phi, go get something to eat."

He is still holding the shovel when the people around become noisy.
He look around and he saw Mew walking to him and behind was nong stu, his staff holding a familiar sunflower bouquet.

Mew stop in front of him "I heard you want me to show myself so you can thank me." He has a playful smirk on his face. He gave a look at nong stu and the latter give the bouquet for him.

Gulf open the note and same words was written there

"So you we're the one?"

"Yep, the one and only."