(22) SPANK

CHAPTER summary : 🍑🖐️🍆💦👨‍❤️‍👨

Warning ⚠ SLIGHT BDSM AHEAD.

He's been calling Mew since this afternoon but he's not answering.
He call someone on the site to check if he is there but they said he didn't visit since morning.

"Is there a problem in their company?" he thought. Or maybe he's just so busy with paperworks.

He is checking each floors now, visiting some patients when he spot a familiar figure entered the lobby beside his mother.

His mother look at him with a wide smile as she tell something to the man beside her and she pointed at him.
The man beside her smiled, his smile seems familiar.

Gulf meet them midway, he kissed his mother and he stared at the man.

"Gulf you didn't recognize him?" Dr. Traipipattanapong asked seeing the curiosity on Gulf's eyes.

"He's familiar but i can't remember, Im sorry," Gulf shakes his head.

"I'm hurt that you really forget me." He pout a little and His voice was familiar too.

"It's me First, your childhood friend and playmate."

After hearing that Gulf immediately grab the man into a bone crashing hug..

"Oh my God, look at you! You change so much, sorry I didn't mean to unrecognized you."

"Really? Or you just forget me." First said still hugging Gulf.

"Uhmm, I can't breath First!" Gulf exclaimed while laughing.

"How are you? You look amazing!" First look at him from head to toe.

"I'm doing fine." Gulf smiles at him still mesmerized.

"Why don't we eat early dinner outside?" Dr. Traipipattanapong suggested.

"Good Idea Auntie, I miss Thai foods." First nodded while rubbing his stomach.

"I'll go change then we will go."

He changed into casual clothes, he always has an extra clothes on his office.

They head out to a restaurant with Gulf's mother.

"Fried pork with basil was still your favorite food?" First asked as they ordered.

"Yes, but anything with basil is nice, anyway First are you married now?" Gulf ask in a curious voice.

"Do I look like a married man to you?"

Gulf let out an awkward chuckle
"i dont know, how would i know a married man's appearance."

"Nope, I'm not, I came back here for someone I know, maybe if we have a chance."

"Oh really? Wow that so nice of you." Gulf smiled cheekily.

"How about you?"

Since his mom didn't know about Mew's proposal, he choose not to tell. He noticed he forget to wear back his ring.

"I have a boyfriend already," he showed a proud smile "He's a great engineer."

Dr. Traipipattanapong scoffed.

First laugh at her reaction.
"Guess I came back late Auntie."

"Still not too late."

"What are you two talking about?" Gulf asked innocently.

"Nothing, let's talk more.. Its been eight or nine years?"

First put his arm at the back of Gulf's chair.