(35)CAVE QUICKIE

DsMlover
I'll borrow your cave, but in different location 🤣🤣 thank you master 😘😘😘

&&

Gulf and Mew arrived in the said beach front restaurant, everyone was already hyping up. Drinks are flooding everywhere, the smell of liquor, cigarettes smokes and sweat together with the salty breeze of the sea, makes Gulf wants to puke.

He really hates crowds like this, before him and his friends go out but in a secluded place. Not like this. But he's here to support Mew. He probably misses his friends.

Lhong saw them, he came to them and he ushered them to the table they occupied.

Gulf meet the old bandmates of Mew on his previous school before he transferred to Suankularb.

"Khlui, Ryan, Mark this is Gulf, Mew's husband." Lhong introduced them.

Gulf bowed his head a little.
"Nice to meet you guys." He offered his hand but Mew hold it.

"No handshake, he's Mine." He said in a stern voice.

"LOL, It's so unlike you." Ryan teases him.

"Nice to meet you Nong Gulf." The three guys said in unison.

"Phi, why dont we perform? For the old times sake." Khlui urge Mew to go to the stage where the musical instruments was set.

Mew look at Gulf, his eyes asking for permission.

"Go ahead Love, I'm fine here, have fun with them."

Mew nodded and kisses his lips infront of everyone, earning a whistle from his friends while Lhong was just silent.

He joined his old band mates.

While Lhong stayed with Gulf, he give Gulf a bottle of beer.

"If you dont mind me asking Nong Gulf, how did you two meet?" He pulled his chair closed to Gulf and seated beside him.

"8 years ago, he transferred to our school, I was in my freshman year, and he was SH, he accidentally bumped on me as he look for the music club building," Gulf smiled a bit. Remembering the childish goofy smile of Mew that time.

"Really? So you are 8 years together? Wow." curiosity was audible on his voice.

Gulf's eyes darted on the stage where Mew was happily playing the drums.

"No, as I remember, we were 8 months on A No label kind of relationship, then something happened, we got separated, for a lot of reasons."

"Like what?"

"His mother needs medication , his father was against us, and he has a fiancée, I suppose you know Art?"

"Of course, how can I forget that Voldie." Lhong snorted.

"Why voldie?"

"From Voldemort of Harry Potter, He who must not be named." Lhong laugh mockingly.

Gulf didn't understand but he laugh along with him.

"Then what happened after that?"

"7 years later, I saw him personally. He always sees me as he was my stalker and fan for 2 years, sending me a bouquet of Sunflowers every photoshoot and fashion show. Their company win the bidding for my Orthopedic Hospital, Then he pursued me, and a year after, here we are, Married and Happy." His voice was low, as he avoided to show his true feelings. Lhong was Mew's ex. He should be considerate.

"Good for both of you then." Gulf can sense a hint of bitterness on his voice.
"Cheers?" He raise his beer, Gulf followed and they drink it up.

Mew just came back from the stage, he was sweaty, Gulf get tissues on the table and started to wipe his sweat.